"What attacked you last night"

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding. I tried to get up to go ask Topper for some ibuprofen but something was holding me down. It was Rafe, he had his arm wrapped around my waist holding me tightly. At some point during the night he must of woken up and wrapped his arm around me. I didn't mind, feeling his arm around me made me feel safe like no one could hurt me.

I pushed his arm off of me so I could leave the room. I walked out the bedroom closing the door quietly so I didn't wake him. I walk in the kitchen and see  Topper wearing an apron cooking breakfast while listening to Lady Gaga.

"That apron makes you look snatched in the waist" I said trying to keep a straight face.

"Shit, y/n you scared me" Topper yelled

"Ahahah sorry I couldn't help myself" I laughed.

"Well breakfast is done so eat up" Topper said as he handed me a plate.

He made eggs, bacon and waffles. We made our plate and sat at the kitchen table and started to eat.

"So how did yo-" Topper stopped mid sentence and looked at me. "Are you ok" I asked looking at him worried. He just sat there with his eyes wide opened

"Holy shit y/n, what attacked you last night"

"JJ pushed me remember" I said with an annoyed tone

"No not your head dumb ass, your neck" Topper said while handing me his phone so I could see for myself.

"What the fuck Rafe" I yelled hoping Rafe would hear me.

"What does Rafe have to do-" topper paused for a minute before continuing. "Really in my guest bedroom are you serious" Topper said as he gave me a disgusted look.

"Calm down we didn't do anything" I laughed

After me and Topper finished eating we made some coffee and watched tv. He was actually pretty fun to hang out with.

"Morning sunshine" Topper said as Rafe walked into the kitchen.

Rafe just flipped Topper off and made himself a plate. I walk over to the kitchen table where Rafe was sitting.

"Rafe look what you did" I said pointing to my neck.

"I had to mark my territory " He said with a smirk on his face.

I just rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys off the table.

"Goodbye sunshine" he said as I walked out the door.

I got in my dads truck and headed to John b's house. I didn't want to go at first because of what happened between me and Rafe, but I needed to know if JJ was ok.

Everyone was in the back sitting on the chairs. I took a deep breathe in and walked out the back door. Everyone's eyes went straight on me.

"Hey guys" I said trying to start a conversation

"Don't hey guys us, where the hell have you been. I've called you 10 times last night and you didn't answer." John B yelled

"After everything that happened with JJ and Rafe Topper didn't let me go home because of this massive cut, thanks to JJ by the way. so he drove my dads truck to his house to clean me up and he didn't let me leave so I had to stay over night" I snapped back.

"Wait you stayed at Topper's house with Rafe " kie said with a disgusted look.

"A kook really y/n" Pope said with a disappointed face.

Everyone was yelling at me except JJ. He was in his own world ignoring my presence. It made me sad to see him like this, usually he's the first one to talk to me or say hi to me when I come over.

I was getting tired of John b, kie, and Pope yelling at me like I'm some child they can just boss around.

"Omg can you guys just shut the fuck up for once in your fucken life" I yelled. "All you guys every do is nit pick everything I do. And you guys act like I'm the only one who makes mistakes." Everyone went silent and just looked at me with a shocked face. They could tell I was upset. No one said a word except JJ.

"Yeah well none of us fucked a kook y/n" he said as he glared at me.

"JJ plea-" he cut me off before I could finish.

"No listen y/n, I stood up for you I fought for you. Even after all of that you didn't even check up on me. Instead you chose Rafe." JJ said with tears coming down his face.

"JJ I would never choose Rafe over you. Do you understand me. I did everything I could to get him off of you. And I made sure you got in the van safe. So don't ever say I chose Rafe." I said with tears forming in my eyes.

"Oh really then what's that on your neck" he said in an angry tone and pointed at my neck.

"It's not what it looks like JJ" I replied back to him.

"So while I was fighting for my life to stay alive, you where getting dicked down with the person that almost killed me" JJ yelled

"Screw you JJ" I yelled before walking away.

Tears were running down my face uncontrollably. I felt a panic attack coming, before it got to that point I started taking deep breaths in to calm myself.

I just lost my best friends over a guy. A guy who doesn't even care about me like they do. I really screwed things up. Why do I have to be so stupid.