~𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐄~

•________________📷_________________•

"Okay um, im not the type of person to beat around the bush when it comes to situations like this...i always make things straight foward, so thats what im going to do now." Its been a few days and Timothee still hasnt said anything about the situation so i decided to speak up now.

@𝗔𝗻𝗮𝘀𝘁𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗮_ 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥.

@𝗨𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝘪 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘤𝘩𝘪𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘩 𝘵𝘰 𝘥𝘰 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵.

@𝗠𝗶𝗮.𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘬 𝘶𝘱, 𝘪𝘮 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘶𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘴.

"As you guys know the oscar awards was a few days ago and me and Timothee was seen in contact a few times, now the times we were in contact, it was just friendly greetings, he told me i looked beautiful so i gave him back a compliment and that was all."

"The rest of the show we didnt make any contact because as you know i was the guest host that night and i was back stage the whole time...presenting shows and anouncing the awards." I continued as i watch all the comments come in.

"Getting straight to the point, after the show, i was talking with some of my friends then the venu was about ti close so we decided to part our ways and go home..Thylande and my crew was already in the car and i was in the back so they couldn't see me at all."

@𝗧𝗼𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘂𝘁_ 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘬 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴.. 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺🥺

@𝘂𝗻𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄𝗻𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿 𝘕𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘺𝘰𝘶, 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘦, 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘥𝘪𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴.

@𝗕𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸𝗯𝘂𝗹𝗹. 𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘢𝘸 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦?😑

"The same moment i was about to head to the car, Timothee came out from the venu and came up to me calling my name..telling me to tunr around. At first i didnt because i knew they were waiting on me in the car and second of all i just didnt wanna talk at all." I explained as the comments kept on flowing, their was some who was understanding but some who were ignorant and wasnt taking my word on the situation.

"I'm not going to go into every singke detail, but he came uo to me after i turned around..because i wanted to know what he want."

"He was trying to tell me some things but i wasnt taking his word for it and i was getting tired and irritated, and the moment i was going to leave, he pulled me by my armed and kissed me..it was unexpected i couldnt move for a few seconds...and the moment i was about to move away lily came from he venu and timothee still had a grip on my arm so not to say i could really move."

"He then came to his senses and and let go of my arm, and thats when lily started goinng off without even letting me explain and i wasnt taking it so i just left and let them be...thats when the papz took the picture and stuff...amd to be honest in my opinion that was disrepsectful...As a celebrity in these situations the paparazzi are the ones who are causing drama."

"If you see something personal, i dont expect you to put it up on the internent for everyone to see. It gets annoying and irrititating and very disrespectful. Im sure if it was you in that situation you wouldnt want your buisness to be spreading all over on the internent for people to see and discriminate you, make false rumors and reports." I complained trying tk adress some of the comments.

"No i didnt kiss Timothee he was the one who pulled me towards him and kissed me, the same time...lily came back from the venu and saw and strated to make assumptions without asking questions."

"I didnt adress the situation on the same day because i wanted to see if Timothee would speak up first since he was the reason..but i guess not, I dont wanna causr anymore problems, I already told you the truth, if u dont wanna belive me you dont have to but thats the truth, thats what happended." I explained before ending the live in fustration.

Trust me, I love being a Celebrity but these little things makes me regret my decision. But hey uts lufe, we go through ups and downs but in the future it helps us better ourselves.

•____________________•__________________•
𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗼𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝘂𝗲𝗱.....