~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄/𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌~

{𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝗋𝖺𝗆𝖺/𝗅𝗂𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝖺𝗋𝗆𝖺 𝖻𝖾𝗀𝗂𝗇𝗌}

"Tim this is not- "WHAT THE FUCK".

-To be continued-

[present]

Staying still in our position out of shock, me and Tim slowly turned to see a very, mixed emotion Lily. "You fucking bitch." she spat out with her thick French accent while walking up to me and timothee as we pulled apart.

"You shouldn't be calling me a bitch, you're the one who made the first move on him when we was together so its best you shut up." I argued back while rolling my eyes, this is actually the first time we actually spoke words to each other since they got together.

"And you think its cool to just kiss him when WE are together?, do you not have to much fame and clout, so you go kissing him for more?" she spoke in disgust as I looked at her confused.

"Oh honey, I don't really care about the fame and clout, and no, I didn't kiss him-he kissed me, know your words before you speak them love." I spoke with a fake British accent as I rolled my eyes and made my way to the back where Thylande and the others was waiting.

"Goddamn what took you so long, you passed out or something.?" Thylande asked while scooting up for me to come in. "No, was just handling a situation you might find out about sooner or later." I told her with a tight lip smile as we left the venue and went home.

Arriving home, I quickly went to my room and changed into some more comfortable clothing, Letting out a small sigh, I layed in bed thinking about the situation which happened not to long ago. To be honest, im not going to be surprised if it reach the internet soon.

I mean, i'm pretty sure there were some Paparazzi somewhere, plus there was still a few people in the venue, not sure if they saw us though. I hope not. Taking a few pills for my occurring headache, I placed my phone to charge before falling asleep.

Social media: INSTAGRAM

@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ sᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ #ᴛɪᴍᴏᴛʜᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ #sᴏʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏsᴄᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ

@𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 ᴘᴀᴘᴀʀᴀᴢᴢɪ sᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇᴅ #ᴛɪᴍᴏᴛʜᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ #sᴏʀᴇɴɪᴛʏ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴋɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏsᴄᴀʀ ᴀᴡᴀʀᴅs ᴠᴇɴᴜᴇ. ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴀʏ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs?

|𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐬: 298𝐤| 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬: 2.7𝐤|

𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬:

@Torenity_ Does this means they together now or?

@Lili.fan And she was mad at lily for kissing him during there relationship and look, she's doing the same thing.

@Username To be honest I am not surprise, I saw it coming the moment they met in the mall, but karma for lily tho.

@Randomuser Drama time, all I'm finna say

@Sorenity_J All Imma do is just sit and watch

@Username The future has spoken and says drama is in store.

@Sorenity_tim I don't care what ya'll say, they belong together no matter what!!

@User45 I know she still kinda feels betrayed when lily kissed him, but she didn't have to do it back to her.

@Lilyandtim Sorenity the homewrecker

@Analiaj I keep on seeing comments saying that she did, was yall there? Did you guys she made the move?, yall ain't know nun and ya'll talking about she shouldn't of kissed him. God damn ya'll the ones who be causing the drama with assumptions. Now I know why couples sometimes wanna keep their relationship private.

@Username9 I smell karma. all imma say

@zuzii_ I don't like Sorenity that much, but I don't think she would make a first move, she already said she's gonna let them be and trying to focus on herself, so I think yall should wait for the truth before making assumptions.

load more comments.

𒊹︎︎︎

"Rennnn." Thylande called out her older sister's nickname while bursting into her room. "What do you want." she spoke groggily from just waking up. "Check your Instagram right now, more specifically the shade room."

Opening her eyes widely, Sorenity quickly picked up her phone and checked her socials to see that she was now trending on the shade room. "What the fuck." she whispered below her voice. Opening the shade room, she saw pictures and headlines of her and Timothee kissing last night.

"How did they even publish this fucking shit so fast, I know paparazzi are paparazzi's but they could of just gave me some privacy for this." she groaned while plopping down on her bed.

"Was that the reason you took so long to get into the car?" Thylande asked as Sorenity nod her head. "Yes, and no I didn't make the fist move, I way trying to talk to him and he just kissed me out of nowhere and the moment I pulled away lily came and wanted to start a seen but I wasn't having it." Sorenity explained to her sister her made a yikes expression.

"I know you wouldn't do something like that, but social media is making it think that you made the first move. Give if it like a day and see if Timothee says anything, if he doesn't then go live and explain." Thylande told her sister who to agreed.

"Fine, I wont worry myself over it, I just hate when people on social media assume shit and turns the whole situation into something else." She rolled her eyes while getting up from her bed.

"I know sis, but we knew some shit was gonna happen like this, we chose to be celebrities and you know stuff like this happens but once everyone tells the truth then everything will be okay." Thylande added. "Your right" Sorenity replied

For the rest of the day, Sorenity observed the comments of the posts blows up and waiting for Timothee or lily to say anything but there was nothing. Not deciding to bother and worry about it, she let everything go for the day and waited for tomorrow.

𝐓𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐞𝐝