~𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄~

~•❥︎•~

"Come on Ren, get up let's go to the mall or do something fun." Thylande yelled while jumping unto the bed where her sister layed, sleeping peacefully. Something she has been doing for the past few days. Eat, Shower and Sleep. Thylande got a little concern when she saw her sister like this, so she was trying everything in her power to cheer her up.

Groaning in annoyance, Sorenity threw the covers over her head, attempting to push her sister off her bed. "Stop thy, get off." shacking her head in dissatisfaction, Thylande held her sister by her ankles and yanked her down the bed causing her to yelp in shock. "What the Thylande, I was trying to get my beauty sleep." Sorenity rolled her eyes while picking up herself from the ground.

"Well your probably a fricking walking sexy goddess by now because you have been getting your beauty sleep for over weeks now, and I'm bored and there's nothing to do in this house. and you need to get up and do something fun, and we have to start cleaning the house soon because mom and dad is coming to pay us a visit." The 19 year old ranted while plopping herself down on the small bean bag which layed in the middle of the room.

"God why didn't mom just swallowed you." Sorenity whispered to herself while making up her bed. "That one there is a Violation Ren." Tylande spoke to her sister with her hands over her heart. "Anyways, go get in the shower because you stink, and get dressed in a nice outfit because I'm taking your lazy ass to the mall."

Pushing out her sister in her room, getting annoyed of her ranting. Sorenity finished making her bed and did a little bit of cleaning to her room before heading to the shower. "Okay lets see, what do I want to wear." Sorenity muttered to herself while scanning over all the different outfits in her closet. "ouu this jumpsuit looks cute." she smile while picking out a blue and white stripped , short jumpsuit.

After getting her outfit set, she did both her skin and face care routine before applying on some lip gloss and some eyeliner. "And done." spraying on some perfume, she packed her small bag with all her necessities before heading downstairs where her sister sat on the couch with her phone.

"Finally, you take forever to get ready." Tylande rolled her eyes while getting up from the couch. "You would have been waiting more if I decided to put on makeup, so stop complaining and lets go before I change my mind and go back to bed." Sorenity said while taking out a small bag of chips from her pantry before heading to the garage.

"What mall do you wanna go to?" Sorenity asked her sister who was once again distracted by her phone. "Lets go to the main central mall, we have some shopping to do." Thylande replied not looking up. "Okay." Sorenity pulled out the driveway making sure to send a quick message to two of her body guards to meet her at the location.

"Lets go to Fendi, they have some sexy dresses that came back in stock." Sorenity told Thylande as they continue to much on their fries as the people who passed by snapped pictures of them and Fans screamed their names as the security guards stand by their side protectively.

As they stepped into Fendi, they noticed that they were a lot of people gathered outside with their phones in their hands, but what made it more strange was that when they saw the girls coming they all gasp as some started screaming. "Omg the teaaa." one girl squealed as Thyland and Sorenity and the guards looked at each other in confusion.

"I wonder what was that all about?, theirs probably another celebrity in here." Thylande shrugged as the others agreed. "Yh, probably, well you guys can stay here I'm gonna go look for the dress." Sorenity told them as she walked down the halls. "Omg I'm so sorry." A young lady gasped while bumping into Sorenity. "It's ok- oh you" Sorenity rolled her eyes while looking at the person in front of her.

"Babe where are- ohhhh." A male voice spoke from behind her as you rolled your eyes knowing who it is. "Hello Timothee, Lili , it was nice bumping into you but I gotta go and you are kinda blocking me from doing that." Sorenity smiled sarcastically looking at the man who she hated but still loved at the same time and the girl who she despised with everything in her.

"Umm yh so-sorry." Timothee stuttered while looking at his ex-lover who he still has feelings for. Moving to the side, he watched as se roughly push pass his girlfriend while bumping her shoulder with his.

"I'm never going out with you again." Sorenity told her sister while placing all of their shopping bags on the ground. "What did I do?, I didn't know he was gonna be their." she replied while eating her Taco. "Whatever." Sorenity replied while taking her bags and stomping up to her room like a child who just got their phone taken away from them.

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐌 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝¡¡