-Part 10-

Naruto POV

Ever since I started to train again it has felt like Sasuke was... ignoring me.

When I tried to talk to him he would find some excuse to go somewhere else or when I tried to train with him he'd disappear.

It felt like before I was admitted to the hospital. Only Kakashi talked to me but that was just for tips on something I was struggling with.
I-I don't like how Sasukes ignoring me because... I had gotten attached to him.

I sniffled and stepped out of the shower.

Should I go to Sasukes room or ask Miko if I could sleep in a different room.
Sasuke would probably like to have his bed to himself again and without me being a burden like when I have nightmares.

I used a simple wind style jutsu a crow masked Anbu had taught me to dry off then put my underwear on.
I put Sasukes shirt on after putting shorts on.

When I walked out of the bathroom the halls were dark, telling me everyone was in their rooms... but one thing.

I HATE the dark.

I bit my lip.
Sasukes room was just the next few doors down while Mikos and Itas rooms were down the few halls.

I closed my eyes and ran to Sasuke room opening and closing the door quickly.

Sasuke POV

Someone opened and closed my door quickly and I looked over with a raised eyebrow.
I saw Naruto there as if someone would try to get in and smirked.

I had completely forgotten he hated the dark.

Naruto looked over at me than away. I raised an eyebrow again at that.
He never looked away from me and he never took this long to climb into my arms for security.

Naruto POV

Do it.
Just ask him if he doesn't love you... not like he's ever said "I love you" to you.

I clenched my fists and stomped over to Sasuke who was clearly confused.

D-do you not like me.. a-anymore? I blurted out before I could go back.

Sasuke stared at me wide eyed.
He stared at me like this was new and crazy.

What would make you think that? He asked after a few minutes.
I puffed my red cheeks out.

What makes me not think that?! You've been ignoring me for weeks now! I yelled with tears prickling my eyes.
Sasuke sighed.

Naru I did that to restrain myself, he said but I didn't understand. Restrain from what? I grumbled, crossing my arms.

Sasuke POV

"Restrain from what?"

As my little Naru asked that he crossed his arms and popped his hip out.

Your teasing me, I said and he tilted his head. Teasing? He asked clearly confused. Yes teasing. When you sway your ass and hips. When you spread your legs to do an attack. When you wave your tail at me, I grumbled.

I couldn't believe I had to actually say this.
It was annoying to know I had to say everything that made me want to rip him apart.

Naruto still looked confused but with a blush.

I-I don't do that stuff on purpose! He yelled with clenched fists. I know that's why it pisses me off, I stated.
Pisses you off? He asked and I sighed.

I grabbed his wrist and threw him under me, my legs on each side of his thighs.

Naruto looked surprised at my sudden action and blushed furiously when he realized our position.