-Part 5-

Naruto groaned and tried to roll over so the sun wasn't in his face but quickly found that impossible.

He opened his gemmed blue eyes and looked down to see leather bands around his wrists and feet. Narutos eyes widened and he laid his head back down on the almost flat pillow.

Great now I'm a trapped animal, Naruto whispered and tried to cut the leather with his chakra but it didn't work.

He tried again and again until the realization hit him that it was absolutely impossible.. they had put chakra infused leather bands on him.

The door opened and Tsunade walked in.
Her movements were sloppy as slight bags were under her eyes like she hadn't slept all night.

She reached Naruto and he cringed at the pity laced in her brown eyes.
How do you feel Gaki? She asked. Im fine, Naruto growled as the headache returned.. one thing he hoped wouldn't come back.

Tsunade sighed and began her regular routine.

Granny can you get me out of these? Please? Naruto asked with a slight plea. Tsunade frowned and shook her head. It's for the best Gaki, she said and Naruto clenched his fists. Is it because of last night? Look I'm sorry about that and I won't do it again so please just take them off, Naruto tried to reason but Tsunade just swiped her hand lightly over his forehead.
Granny please don't do that I have a huge headache, the blonde said shutting his eyes then opening them again. Do you know why? She asked grabbing a small mirror. Because I pulled at my hair? Naruto said unsure.

Tsunade frowned and put the mirror in front of Naruto.
The blonde trailed over his face to see he's gotten even skinny from barely eating what Tsunade brought when she was there and not eating when she wasn't. His eyes were a little puffy from last nights break down but nothing looked un-natural...

Until he got to his hair.

His hair wasn't the neon gold but a gentle gold like the sun and it seemed to have grown a bit... but that's not what caught Narutos attention.
Yellow fluffy ears were poking out of his wild hair.. and they were definitely not fake.
With each little sound the yellow ears flicked.

Tsunades breathing he could hear. The clinking of boots in the hallways he could hear. He could even hear the rustling of clothes or patients sitting up in their beds.

Naruto stared it pear shock and somewhat fear.
Sure Naruto hadn't been marked as a Beta, Alpha or Omega like the others but he was a year younger.. but Omegas were supposed to be born with their tail and ears. They were supposed to be born as adorable, small people.

He went to touch them but the leather shackles stopped his hand from moving almost at all.

Granny please let me out, Naruto pleaded and she put the mirror back on one of the shelves. I can't have you self harming yourself again Gaki.. I'll be back later. One of the nurses will come help you eat, Tsunade said and left.

No they won't, Naruto whispered and dug his nails into his palm.