t h i r t y - t w o

Chapter Thirty-Two:

Chapter Thirty-Two:

You were sitting in the grass, eating your lunch with Olivia. Luckily you were able to befriend her again just like before. Tonight is the ball for the first years and you remember that it was the day you became friends with Taehyung. You want to befriend him again yet you now have a problem. "Hello, ladies" your fiancé smiles at you and Olivia. He sits beside you and rests his head on your lap. The prince is glued to you and since he gets jealous easily, it would be hard for you to talk to Taehyung again.

"Will you be attending the ball tonight, Lady Olivia?" Prince Jungkook asked. "Of course, Your Highness. And I'm assuming the two of you will be going together" she smiles. "Yup! After all, she's my future bride" the prince smiles back. You started playing with his hair, making him giggle. "I hope tonight I meet my future spouse and we dance the whole night," Olivia said as she intertwines her hands together. "You know, Sir Richard is a good guy. why not talk to him tonight? I bet you will have fun with him" you hoped she took the hint. You remembered how happy she was with him so of course, you want her to have that happy ending. "Hmm, we'll see" she replied.

As the three of you were talking, Lady Anne and Lady Alice were walking by. Anne heard laughter so she turned her head to see you with the prince. It broke her heart seeing him smiling with you. "Lady (Y/N) and Prince Jungkook are close, huh?" she said still looking at the two of you. "it seems like you first years don't know. They're dating" the two girls turned around to see the student councils. "Hi, I'm Park Jimin" he smiles at them. Lady Savanna pushes him away and rolls her eyes. "sorry about him" she apologies. Anne nods and looks back at the prince. "I suggest you move on" Anne stood there quietly with a cold face.

"he will never leave her for someone like you" Lady Jisoo whispers into Anne's ear, making her heart shatter even more. "we should go now," Prince Chunyoung said. "See you first years at the ball tonight," Sir Jimin said. Anne watched as they left yet she had her eyes on a specific member. She pays her attention back to the prince was gave you a peck on the lips. "Anne, we should go too. We're gonna be late" Alice said. "Y-Yeah, let's go" and the two walked off.

———

You were in your room, debating how you were going to approach Taehyung this time. Prince Jungkook is already there since he is a member of the student council. It surprises you that Knight Jung hasn't rung yet. The two of you agreed on escape together before the two of you graduated since Prince Jungkook wants to marry you once he turns eighteen. You looked around the room, wanting to ring him up but you couldn't find your clock. You swore you left it here. "where the heck did it go?" you asked.

You decided to cast a location spell to find where he was and teleport him to you. But before you could, the door opened. "are you ready to go?" Olivia asked you with a smile. "Yeah, let's go" you smiled back. The two of you headed towards the east wing of the academy where you saw students in the hall.

When you walked in, your eyes immediately landed on Prince Jungkook who was surrounded by the first-year girls. You looked a bit to your left to see Anne standing with them. "I think I'm gonna go talk to Richard. wish me luck" Olivia whispers into your ear, You smiled at her and she walks off. You walked around the ballroom, keeping your head down so the prince wouldn't see you. This is the perfect opportunity to talk to Taehyung.

You headed toward his friends were standing yet you didn't see him there.' did he decide not come?' you thought. "hey blueberry, where's Taehyung?" you asked Dante. He gives you a confused face. "who's taehyung?" he asked you. "I'm not playing around. Where is he? I need to speak to him" you said. Dante looks at his friends who shrugged. "are you okay? we don't know anyone named taehyung" he said. "You're joking, right? You're telling me you don't know who Kim Taehyung is?" you asked and they shook their head.

"Is there something wrong?" Prince Jungkook glares at the seniors as he places his arm around your waist. "No, your Highness" Dante replied. "Jungkook, tell me you remember who Kim Taehyung is?" you looked at him, hoping he did. The prince looks down at you and tilts his head. "who's that? did you hurt yourself, (Y/N)?" he examines your head yet you push him off of you. "you're all pulling a prank on me, right? I just wanted to talk to him. why can't someone tell me where Kim Taehyung is" you shouted, making everyone look at you.

Lady Anne looks at you and Prince Jungkook. She slips her cup of juice as she watches the scene. "no one by the name Kim Taehyung was enrolled in this academy and if you want, I can prove it to you" he holds your hand. He notices all eyes were on you so he pulls you towards him, having your face hidden. "please continue the ball without. it seems like my fiancé hurt herself which caused her to hallucinate things" Prince Jungkook shouted. Suddenly you were lifted and carried out of the room. As the two of you left, Lady Jisoo and Prince Chunyoung walked out too.

"Watch over the ball. I'm going to stay with (Y/N) until she recovers" Prince Jungkook tells them. "We left Jimin and Savanna," Prince Chunyoung said. "Good. If you two could fetch me some medicine for her. Bring it to our room" the prince said. They nodded and walked away. "but I'm not sick," you told him. "shhh... close your eyes" he kisses your forehead and carries you to the dorm.

Once he arrived back to your room, he places you down on your bed. "Now tell me who is Kim taehyung guy is? and why you really want to speak to him?" he sits next to you. "are you sure there's no one in the academy that goes by that name?" you asked him and he nodded. "and if he did, I would have known about him" Prince Jungkook said. He holds your hand and kisses it. "please tell me, you're not cheating on me" he said yet you stood there quiet. "Y-You are?" He asked as his voice breaks.

His heart shattered when he heard you start laughing. "You're pathetic, Prince Jungkook. Do you think I would ever love someone like you? I only agreed to marry you for the money but now I don't care anymore. I was just using you" you said as you got out of your bed. You saw tears following down from his cheeks. A smirk appeared on your face when you saw him on his knees, begging you to tell him it was a joke. "Now if you excuse me, I will be leaving" you turned your heel and walked out of the room.

You quickly ran out of the dorms and headed to the magical garden where you fell to the ground. 'I'm sorry, jungkook. You don't belong to me. Anne is yours. She will always be. I'm the villainess who is supposed to die by your hands. You are destined to hate me. I was never supposed to love you. Princess Jeon and Hoseok said you're different. It's better like this'

"Stop crying" you heard someone say. You wiped your tears and saw a girl with a cloak walk out. "Who are you?" you asked her. "You don't belong in this academy. You're one of us. A witch...come with me. You will be far away from this academy" she offers you her hand. Without thinking about it, you took it. "I'm (Y/N)" you said.

"Lisa" she said before casting a spell and the two of you disappeared.

Meanwhile back in the room, Jungkook punches the mirror. He watches as blood was dripping down onto the floor. "Oh (Y/N), you think I would believe what you just said. I know you love me so why are you now trying to reject your feelings? Once I claimed you as my bride, I'm not going to let you go. You're gonna marry me and we will have a family. I will kill anyone that gets in our way of our happily ever after"

"WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON!?!" Ambers yells as she threw things across the room. Her coworkers were sitting in their chairs, trying to figure what happened. "where the hell did the second lead and Kim Taehyung go?" one of the female workers asked as she searches through the files. "I looked in Dague and Seoul but they weren't there. What is happening?" another worker asked, causing Amber to clench her fist.

"someone here deleted them out of the game"