f i v e

Chapter 5:

Chapter 5:

You bite your lip as your teacher explains the necessary things a woman needs to do. For example, she must give birth to a son that will take over the title. It was useless for you because you planned on living alone, single.

"Oh Prince Jungkook, do you need something?" Your eyes landed on the door where the crowned prince was standing. His eyes looked directly into yours for a few seconds until he looks back at the teacher. "May I make an announcement?" He asked and the teacher nodded.

"Tonight we will have a welcome party for our first years. It would be handle in the ballroom. I hope to see you all there" he smiles at the female students. Prince Jungkook looks back towards you to see you playing with your pencils. He then walks out of the room.

As he walks through the hallway, he accidentally bumps into someone. "I'm so sorry" the crowned prince looked down to see a beautiful girl with blond hair and blues eyes. She looks up and stares into his eyes. She felt her heart beating fast since she was close to the royal prince. Her cheeks became warm when she saw him extend his arms. She takes his hand and gets up. "T-Thank you," she said bowing.

"No problem" he smiles, making her cheeks hotter. "I'm Prince Jeon Jungkook and who are you?" He asks. "I am Anne from the Kang House. I'm a first-year" she answers. "Well I hope that I see you tonight at the welcome party," he said pulling his hand away from her.

They both turned their heads to see the female students walking out of the classroom. Your eyes landed on them. 'It's working! They'll be together in no time!' You thought. "(Y/N)!!!" You looked behind the prince and Anne to see the only person you became friends with. They ran towards you and pulled you into a tight hug. "Woah, Olivia, we just saw each other in the morning" You smiled.

"I know, but I'm so excited to go to the party tonight. Maybe I'll find the one for me" she said with a huge smile, making you giggle. "You're still too young. We're only sixteen and now you're thinking about marriage" You said.

"Haven't you thought of marriage, (Y/N)?" Olivia asked. "0f course not. I told you multiple times that I'll be staying single. May I will settle down when I'm in my late twenties. I want to live my life to the fullest and you should too!" You smiled.

"Now you should head back to the dorms if you plan on going to the ball," You said walking past the Prince and Anne. "You aren't going?" She asks you and you replied, "I have other things to do that are more important than attending a ball".

You and Olivia both walked away, leaving the prince to watch you go. Anne notices the prince looking directly at you. "Is that Lady (Y/N)? The one who is rank first?" She asked. "Oh, yes that is her. Our number one student. Lady (Y/N) is a very special lady. Now if you excuse me, I have to get going" Prince Jungkook walked away from Anne.

~~~

You were in your bedroom, practicing your magic meanwhile everyone was at the welcome party. Tonight will be the day where the villainess was supposed to bully the female lead and the male lead would come and recuse her.  'I wonder how they will connect? Would he ask her to dance? She must be so happy and feel like a princess