Last Chapter

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star's Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 156: Be a fine little wife
Transmigrated as the Movie Star's Beloved Wife Chapter 156: Be a fine little wife
« Prev
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
She was stunned, Huo Shenqian smiled in front of her, stood up, and stretched out her hand: "Wife, I'm back."

Li Yining: ""

She stood up with applause behind her.

Li Yining handed Huo Shen subconsciously. The best actor not far away was Yi Zimo, who was standing in the aisle.

Huo Shen took her hand and walked there, the fans screamed continuously.

Just when everyone thought Huo Shen was going to send Li Yining to power, he suddenly handed Li Yining to Yi Zimo.

Yi Zimo: "You won't send it up?"

Huo Shen: "You are the winners, what shall I do?"

He paused and told Yi Zimo: "Help me take care of her. She is not feeling well and is wearing high heels."

Yi Zi was taken aback for a moment, staring at Li Yining with wide eyes.

Li Yining smiled slightly: "Teacher Yi is in trouble."

"Ah good."

When the two came to the stage, Li Yining just gently pulled down Yi Zimo's clothes.

After Yi Zi took two steps silently, he suddenly realized what Huo Shen meant.

He looked down at Li Yining's belly: "How old is it?"

Li Yining smiled: "Less than two months."

Yi Zi was silent for a while, then whispered: "Pay more attention to your body."

"Um."

The two walked without speaking.

In fact, the two have never contacted since the end of the variety show, and occasionally met at the event, and they just said hello.

After Li Yining and Huo Shen exposed their marriage, Yi Zimo's thoughts stopped.

Before, he thought he could compete, and Huo Shen didn't look at Li Yining so much, but after watching the live broadcast of the two people and the ones exposed, Yi Zimo put away his thoughts.

You can compete if you are not married, but you can't do it if you are married.

Especially when the person is still very happy.

So today Huo Shen brought Li Yining up to him, and he probably understood it.

The two stood on the stage, and the host looked at them with a smile: "Let us congratulate the two again. Let us invite the artist Qin teacher and the powerful actor Huo Shen to present awards to them.

As soon as the host's words came out, not only was Li Yining stunned, he didn't even return with the fans. After a few seconds, the fans continued to scream and shout.

Fans in the live broadcast room are even more excited and crazy typing.

【Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i know! ! Huo Shen asked Yi Zimo to take Li Yining up, and he must have a big move without returning to the position! 】

[Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】

[Huo Shen is too good at it! 】

[Li Yining's face is dumbfounded and so funny. 】

[Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu, I am a fan of a couple of immortals, right? [Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! 】