16-20

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 16: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 16: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
The two looked at each other, and the face of the man close at hand clearly came into view. Li Yining pretended to wink in surprise, and said joyfully: "Thank you."

Huo Shen: "..."

He looked stiff, and said stiffly: "There is a need to find a servant."

"…Oh."

Li Yining nodded clearly: "I see."

Looking at the man's disappearing back, Li Yining shook the water glass and chuckled.

mock up.

In fact, she just wanted to see if Huo Shen was really unmoved or something. Unexpectedly, this person is still very kind.

Li Yining spontaneously thought it was kindness, not something else.

Huo Shen, who left the room, went straight to the study.

He was silent for a few seconds after hearing the agent's report for the next trip, and looked at Yu Xing.

"Have you heard of the name He Shengyuan?"

Yu Xing was talking vigorously. He suddenly heard an unfamiliar name, and was stunned: "Who?"

Huo Shen frowned and repeated: "He Shengyuan."

Yu Xing thought for a while: "I don't know, why?"

"Under investigation."

Hearing that, Yu Xing raised his eyebrows, a little surprised: "What are you investigating? Are you interested in this person?"

Huo Shen didn't say a word, and gave him a warning look.

Yu Xingle was overwhelmed, and said to pieces: "No, I will give you Baidu now."

To achieve the level of an agent like Yuxing, I really don't care about artists who are not particularly famous in the circle.

He has reached the top of his class, does he care about other unknown people?

Not to mention that He Shengyuan doesn't have any outstanding works for the time being, so he just made a few soy sauces in the TV series.

One minute later, Yu Xing read He Shengyuan's information: "He Shengyuan, 22 years old, was born in a talent show. He filmed several TV series and captured the hearts of thousands of girls with a refreshing smile. Now he is filming Director Lin's "Youth Too Sweet" "TV drama-"

After reading this, Yuxing got stuck.

He choked and looked at Huo Shen: "Partner with Meng Leqiao, resources are good."

Huo Shen frowned, "Shut up."

Yu Xing: "...Didn't you let me investigate."

Huo Shen said coldly: "His next resources are cut off."

"what?"

Yu Xing was stunned for a few seconds before he was sure that he had heard him correctly.

"Cut off? Why?" He finally got serious and couldn't help saying: "He should have nothing to do with you, right? When did you offend you?"

Huo Shen stared at him coldly.

Yu Xing shuddered sharply and made a gesture: "Understood."

Don't ask more, just do it directly.