36-40

EN
MTLNovel
Home » Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife TAMSBW » Chapter 36: After wearing the book
Transmigrated as the Movie Star’s Beloved Wife Chapter 36: After wearing the book
« PrevNext »
≡ Table of Contents
Settings
As soon as the words were over, the room seemed to be quiet a little bit.

After speaking, Li Yining realized something was wrong.

She opened her mouth and explained: "This is how the script is arranged."

Huo Shen narrowed his eyes, his expression cold: "Really."

Li Yining: "...Hmm."

Huo Shen didn't ask any more, and continued to read the script.

I don't know why, Li Yining felt a little cold, the kind of cold that I couldn't tell. Obviously it was quite hot just now.

She coughed and looked around, "I'm going to pour a glass of water, would you like it?"

"Need not."

"Oh."

Li Yining didn't force him, got up and left. After pouring a glass of water, she felt that her thoughts were relatively concentrated.

It just so happened that Huo Shen also watched over: "Did someone act on your audition today?"

"Huh? Yes."

Huo Shen lowered his eyebrows slightly, not knowing what he was thinking.

Li Yining didn't know whether it was a guilty conscience or what was going on. Weakly added: "Yi Zimo, Shen Daorang."

Huo Shen's voice said deep "um": "I see."

Li Yining could hear his coldness from these three words.

After a while, Huo Shen looked at her: "Which scene do you want to be on?"

Li Yining: "..."

Her eyes flashed, and she hesitated: "Anything... all right?"

Hearing this, Huo Shen smiled.

He lowered his head, looked at the page pressed by his fingers, pointed and said, "Let's do this."

Li Yining lowered his head and looked at it. By coincidence, it was the audition scene today.

"This time?"

"has a problem?"

Li Yining choked, after thinking about it, she still didn't say what she had tried silently with Yi Zi today.

"no problem."

She wouldn't dare to say even if she had a problem.

Li Yining looked at the opposite man.

Suddenly, Huo Shen changed his posture, raised his brows, and felt an indescribable sense of seriousness and majesty.

He looked at himself with indifference in his eyes as if he were looking at a stranger.

"You are?"

Li Yining was startled and lost his mind.

She found that Huo Shen was much more powerful than she had imagined. She even had no time to enter the play, and Huo Shen had already entered the role.

"You are."

Huo Shen increased his tone.

Li Yining took herself into the role and looked at him with ecstatic eyes: "You..."

"Um?"

The man had a trace of doubt in his eyes, and he didn't know her.

Li Yining recovered, pressing down on the excitement and surprise in his eyes, biting his lips: "I am Anning."