16 Not according to plan

*Nanami POV*

"I don't know Gojo, she just left!" I shouted.

I came to his room few minutes ago because it was already evening and Y/N still wasn't back. Gojo seemed awfully calm about it which made me even more frustrated.

"Well, I'm sure she turns up sometime so you don't have to worry much about your girl." Gojo said while calmly cleaning up his glasses.

"She's not MY girl, she's my student." I retorted even thought it sounded nice hearing it.

"Oh, don't lie Nanami, at least not to me. You think I didn't notice how you look at her? Others may not notice but your eye-fucking isn't so slick my friend."

I scoffed. Was I that obvious? Shit.

"So you don't care about her? Then you wouldn't mind if I fucked her right against this table?" Gojo nonchalantly tapped the table he was leaned against.

"What did you say?!" I held him by his collar and gritted. Gojo was startled by my sudden movement but it didn't last long. He smiled and slowly undid my fingers from his clothes.

"See, I told you. Now, with that out of the way, shouldn't we look for Y/N?" Gojo was satisfied that he proved his point and I only sighed.

It would be pointless trying to prove him otherwise. Knowing each other for so long, we could read each other like a book. Besides, we really needed to find Y/N as soon as possible.

Gojo also said that he spotted a special grade curse hanging around in the woods around the school which wasn't good.

*Y/N POV*

"Okay, so you understand what you're supposed to do right?" I asked Mahito.

"Yes I do, my beautiful girlfriend." He winked at me and put his arm around me.

So far he was playing his role right. I just hope that he wouldn't do something weird when we got to the school. He had this weird suspicious smirk on the whole bus ride.

The plan I came up with was to get Nanami jealous by having Mahito play my new boyfriend. I just wanted to irk him a little. Mahito suggested other things like making him think I was dead or even killing him which for his disappointment I rejected. In the end we decided on the boyfriend plan. We agreed to get Nanami somewhere by himself so no one would ruin our plan.

"Isn't that him?" Mahito pointed in the distance. I squinted my eyes trying to distinguish his figure. We were near the school grounds so it must be him.

"Yes, that's him, get ready and don't say something stupid. Remember, just make him jealous." I reminded him.

He pulled me closer to him and nodded.

"Sure thing babe." I cringed at the nickname but it's what I have to do.

As Nanami neared us his steps were quicker as he recognized me. When he was near enough for me to see his face, it was obvious that he was mad.

Everything is going according to plan.

"Y/N? Who is that? Why is he with you and where have you been?" Nanami asked suspicious. His hand slowly reached for something in his inner jacket pocket.

"He? Mahito is my boyfriend. We met yesterday. I know it's quick but he really gets me." I said smugly, waiting for his response.

His eyes got wide which I expected but he took up his fighting stance which confused me a little. He wasn't going to fight Mahito just for being my supposed boyfriend, was he.

"Y/N, get...away...from...him." He said slowly, his eyes not leaving Mahito.

"What, why should I? Just because you're my teacher you don't get to command me like that because I have a boyfriend." I retorted stubbornly.

"Y/N! I said get over here right now!" His voice got more powerful.

I rolled my eyes. He's really overreacting. Is he really so jealous that he has to be so aggressive?

"Ugh, fine, but it doesn't mean I'm breaking up with him." I sighed out.

I wanted to moved away from Mahito but his arm didn't let go of me and only pushed me more against his body.

"It's okay Mahito, you can let me go now." I whispered to him.

He smiled at me creepily and then looked back at Nanami.

"Oh Y/N, you're not going anywhere. You have no idea how easier you made my life, bringing me to Nanami so close." He said arrogantly. His whole aura changed. He no longer had his friendly smile on but now his smile was more calculated, more arrogant.

"Huh? Let go." I tried to push myself one more time but without success. His sharp nails were digging into my skin. I felt my side sting from the punctures he made.

"Let go of her or I'll end your pitiful life in this second. Curses like you have no place in this world." Nanami threatened and finally pulled his hand out of his jacket. He held his sword by his side, ready to use it.

He started tapping the blade of the sword and I immediately knew what he wanted me to do.

He taught me these little signs at our first training. He said if we would spend a lot of time together we would sooner or later run into some unexpected situations so communication was key.

And as he said 'the best communication is the one that our enemy doesn't know about'. So if we were in some dangerous situation, he would likely have his sword out which would get my attention and I'd be ready to watch his fingers tell me what to do.

After seeing all his movements stop, signaling the end of his order, I slightly nodded.

"Good girl." Nanami smirked.