66

Thor went first, Hela throwing daggers at him which he either destroyed or caught. They clashed in a battle of power. Thor was buzzing with electricity, and Hela soon threw him behind her. Valkyrie ran for her next, attacking her with her sword and kicking her. She was thrown behind as well. Percy went for her, attracting the water from the sea below to him and her, harnessing it's power and force, letting it energise him and crush her. He went at her with his sword, but, after a few moments, she threw him away as well. This time, Thor was up and ready to go, and fought her for a few moments before she threw him into the barriers installed on the Bifrost Bridge.

He got back up immediately, joining Percy and Val, who had gotten up, too, and were brutally attacking her, showing no mercy.

"GO!" Thor yelled to Heimdall, who was waiting for them at the door of the ship. "GO NOW!"

Heimdall reluctantly turned away, running onto the ship. Hela then stabbed through Thor with some type of staff through his shoulder, he grimaced in pain as he was flung across the bridge. A stone spike from the ground under the sea stabbed the ship, preventing it from leaving. Draugr began climbing up the spike, and, for a moment, Percy uttered a desperate prayer to the Fates that they wouldn't get to the Asgardians as Hela grabbed him by the neck and stabbed him. He was dropped to the ground, groaning in pain. He threw a dagger at her, which she easily dodged.

It seemed that the Fates had listened, for there was gunfire from the ship and several draugr fell dead- really this time. Skurge emerged from the ship, killing draugr and breaking the spike, letting the ship go. He shot down the last undead soldiers.

"HELA!" He screamed, shooting down even more in an effort to get to her. She raised an eyebrow and, effortlessly, threw a sword at him and stabbed him through.

"Skurge!" Percy yelled out, horrified. He fell to the floor, dead.

"Hela! Enough!" Thor demanded, struggling to his feet. "You want Asgard, it's yours!"

"Whatever game you're playing, it won't work," Hela walked towards him, smirking. "You can't defeat me."

"No, I know," Thor said, suppressing a smile as the palace began to burn. He jerked a thumb behind him. "But he can."

A huge, fiery giant emerged from the palace as it burst up in flames. It was horrifying, it's eyes burning infernos, it's crown looking like horns. It roared, a fiery sword in it's hand.

"No," Hela shook her head in disbelief, backing away. Val ran for her, stabbing her in the back and Percy cut off her air supply using her blood flow. Thor, as the cherry on top, struck her with lightning. The Bifrost Bridge broke, and Hela went crashing into the sea. Percy let go of her blood, letting her go and re-energising himself with the energy of the water.

"TREMBLE BEFORE ME, ASGARD!" The fire giant, Surtur, yelled, destroying everything in sight. "I AM YOUR RECKONING!"

"The people are safe, that's all that matters," Val looked at Thor and Percy. Whether it was to comfort them or herself, none of them knew.

"We're fulfilling the prophecy," Thor said.

"I hate this prophecy."

"I hate all prophecies," Percy sighed.

"So do I, but we have no choice," Thor replied. "Surtur destroys Asgard, he destroys Hela so that our people may live. But we need to let him finish the job otherwise- NO!"

Hulk had run for Surtur and was attacking him. Percy cursed.

"HULK, STOP, YOU MORON!" Thor yelled. Surtur plucked Hulk from his crown and threw him away so that he wasn't far from Thor, Valkyrie and Percy. "HULK, STOP. JUST FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, DON'T SMASH!"