-Part 1-

A trio walked through the village.

The villagers were giving them deadly glares and horrified looks...
Well they were giving those looks specifically to one of the boys in the trio.

"Sakura-Chan! Wanna get Ichiraku ramen with me?!"

The pink cat ignored him and turned to Sasuke Uchiha, the Alpha of the trio.

Sasuke-Kun wanna go on a date?! She asked in her squeaky voice and made sure to sound high pitched thinking it would come out cute.

She laced her slightly chubby fingers around his arm and a look of disgust laced Sasukes eyes. No, he growled, slapping her hands away.
Before Sakura could say anymore, the raven disappeared with the crowd.

S-Sakura-Chan! Wanna have.. Ichiraku ramen with.. me? Naruto asked but this time not as confident and quieter as he talked.. not wanting to be an annoyance to one of his few friends and all.
No! Sakura screamed and Naruto froze. Who'd want to be seen with you?! Your just a demon who attacked the village 12 years ago! She screamed and stomped away.

Naruto was left there...
Completely horrified and... hurt.

Sakura was.. or was supposed to be his friend.. his best friend not.. one of the villagers.

The blonde clenched his fists and looked up, trying not to cry.. crying was weak and Naruto never wanted to be seen as weak... at least when he had the choice.

-the next day-

Kakashi appeared and smiled at his little genin.

Ah! Naruto what happened? He asked gesturing to the bandages that covered Narutos body. The blonde gave his goofy grin and put his hands behind his head. I slipped down the stairs in my apartment complex, he laughed and Kakashi nodded.
Well today we're going on a mission! Kakashi said and just like every time Naruto got in his face wanting to know more as Sakura looked at Sasuke for approval while the raven just wanted to go home and sleep.. if his mother would allow him to that is. We're farming, Kakashi finished and Naruto looked at him in disappointment. I'm a skilled ninja! I shouldn't be doing chores! He yelled. But you are still a genin, Kakashi reminded and Naruto huffed.

~~~~~~~~

This is such a waste of time! My back hurts and I'm all dirty! Sakura complained and Sasuke rolled his eyes. I can help Sakura-Chan, Naruto offered. I don't need your help! A monster like you will just make it worse! Sakura screamed in his face. I was just trying.., he started but sighed and went back to his section.

Sasuke watched Naruto secretly and felt bad for the blonde whenever his wounds seemed to hurt, which were more then half the time but the blonde didn't complain.

Finally! Sakura screamed stretching. Naruto laughed and tugged at his pants. Man I should've brought extra clothes, he said smiling his usual goofy smile. No one asked! Sakura squeaked.

The ravens eyes shot over to them after hearing that.

I was just saying, Naruto said and Sakura scoffed. Then stop speaking all together! She screamed and left.
Naruto looked at her and frowned. Sasuke glared at the pink cat that was currently heading for him.

Sasuke-kun! She screamed and Sasuke moved for her to fall in the mud. Your annoying, He growled and walked off.
Sakura was going to cry till a hand reached out. She looked up going to take it but felt disgusted when she saw the same blonde she kept telling off.

Sakura smacked Narutos hand away and stood.

Leave me alone you monster! She yelled and punched him with her chakra infused fist in the stomach.
Narutos eyes widened before he fell to the ground unconscious.