Charlie ☞︎︎︎ sing

This was requested by the amazing mollylorraine3167
If you know this song because of Avengers then I love you you can go to heaven 🙇

sᴜᴍᴍᴀʀʏ : when Charlie cactch playing guitar in your room, he wants you to teach him. He also falls in love with your voice

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢs: none

☼︎☼︎☼︎

Your fingers passed against the metallic-like strings, creating a sound from the musical instrument you had on your lap and arms.

It's been a long, long time was what you were playing and humming gently, sitting on the edge of your bed. You loved to play this song with your guitar, alone if possible. You've never played or sang in front of anyone. Sometimes you even invented songs and melodies.

"Oh my god" you heard a voice and immediately stopped playing and turned toward the door.

"Charlie" you sighed and breathed "How long have you been here?"

"Long enough" he said, pushing himself from the doorway he was leaning on. He walked toward you and sat on the bed next to you

"You have a beautiful voice" he said with a smirk

"Stop it" you said back and looked down at your lap. Even if Charlie and you were together and close, you didn't want him to hear you sing.

"You don't believe me" he asked, resting his hand against your back

"It's not...you weren't supposed to hear me" you said, turning to him

Charlie smiled. Your cheeks were a bit red and you seemed a bit uncomfortable.

"Sorry. I'm just really glad that I was lucky enough to have a girlfriend with a beautiful voice. I didn't know you could play the guitar"

You tilted your head and smiled "Thank you, Charlie. And yes, I play since I'm like ten years old. But never in front of anyone"

"Well...I should've knocked"

"No Charlie, it's okay" you assured as you put your hand against his cheek

He quickly kissed it before getting closer to you.
"Can I try?"

"Sure" you smiled. He was genuinely involved in what you were doing.

You placed the guitar on his lap and he carefully took it. Then you placed his fingers where he could start a song.

"Okay" you said and leaned closer "I guess you know how it works"

Charlie nodded
"What do you wanna do?" you asked, looking up at him

"Don't say me" you laughed as you saw his face before he could talk. He laughed too before answering

"What about the song you just did"

"Sure. So put your fingers here" you took his left hand that was on the neck of the guitar and placed his fingers on the right frets. 

"This looks easy at first but it's not, not really" you said

Charlie was looking at you the whole time instead of what you were trying to teach him. He still nodded and did as you said. You both went on and on before he finally managed to do the start of the song.

At the end he looked really proud of himself.

"I'm a bad student" but Charlie said when he did the wrong sound

"No you're not, you're learning"

Charlie handed the guitar back to you and placed it on your lap.

"Can you try playing?" he asked and you stopped, looking at him "And singing?"

You sighed but started playing anyway. How could it hurt you, you thought.

"Kiss me once, and kiss me twice then kiss me once again. It's been a long, long time. Haven't felt like this, my dear since I can remember when. It's been a long, long time"

You stopped slowly and looked up at Charlie. You didn't know what to do or what to say. So you smiled. Charlie didn't say anything, just smiled too

"Charlie, are you going to say something?"

Instead, he leaned in and, putting his hand against your cheek, he kissed you. You kissed back and after a few seconds, you both pulled back.

"I love you so much" he said

"I love you too"