62

Chapter 62:

    Standing on the balcony and looking down, the entire community and even the nearby buildings can be seen in full view.

    Although X City is developed, many urban villages are undergoing reconstruction.

    There is an urban village next to the community where the Su family is located. Now the entire village has been demolished, and many excavators are constantly working.

    However, because the Su’s house is on a relatively high floor, the distance between the village in the city and their community is not too close, and the distance between them is nearly one or two kilometers. Therefore, the sound of the construction site will not have a big impact on the residents here. .

    The garden in the community is well done, and there is a children’s playground in the middle, with swings and slides, which is a bit similar to the community where he and Song Jinxi live now.

    Perhaps it is because in the afternoon, the sun is not as hot as noon, and many elderly people take their children to play in the garden. Compared with the noise on the construction site, the voices of the children downstairs are louder.

    The crisp laughter was sent up by the breeze, it seemed a little bit close, but also very far away.

    ...

    Yuan Chengjie didn't say too much, only let Shen Liuchen go to the laboratory to observe.

    The new laboratory is not fully equipped yet, and it will take another two days to start using it. Yuan Chengjie is still on vacation in the underground laboratory of the pharmaceutical factory.

    This discovery was purely accidental.

    "I have been researching this for the past few days, but at present I have only achieved a teleportation from an indefinite point in space for small objects to a fixed point teleport. Large objects and living bodies are still undergoing experiments." Yuan Chengjie said.

    At this moment, the footsteps of Papa Su gradually approached behind him.

    Shen Liuchen pursed his lips slightly, lowered his voice and said, "See you on Monday."

    Yuan Chengjie's experiment has just been successful, and he wants to share the results of this experiment with others immediately, especially if that person is his boss and the one who gave him money.

    No matter how genius he is, "showing off" is always inevitable.

    It's just that Shen Liuchen said this, he didn't ask much, just said "See you on Monday," and he hung up the phone neatly.

    Papa Su had already walked to the balcony, seeing his face a little serious, and then remembering that he seemed to be answering the phone just now.

    "What's the matter? Official business?" Papa Su asked.

    Shen Liuchen nodded slightly, "It's not a big deal."

    His words completely blocked the phrase "If something happens, deal with it first" that Papa Su was about to say.

    Knowing that Shen Liuchen is in charge of an entire group company, not an ordinary company boss or manager, under this premise, if Shen Liuchen is a little busy, he can also accept it.

    As long as he don't ignore Song Jinxi because he was too busy.

    Thinking of this, Papa Su has something to say.