50

Chapter 50

    Although Song Jinxi is not a bully, she will fight back when it is time to fight back, but it is also not the kind of aggressive personality that will drive people to death.

    Lin An'an and Xu Lili humiliated her with the words "mistress". Lin An'an also spilled red wine on her skirt, but now, she and Lin Xiaoxiao have each returned Lin An'an a glass of red wine, not to mention  Lin An'an situation is much worse than her.

    She can be said to be the one who won.

    Originally it was just an argument between the three women, but if it were to directly affect the family behind them and drive their family out of City X, the punishment seemed a bit serious.

    After all, it was Lin An'an and Xu Lili who did the wrong thing, and the family behind them might not be all bad guys.

    Looking at Lin An'an, who was still dripping red wine in her hair.

    Song Jinxi said calmly: "Apologize and say sorry, I will forget today's affairs."

    However, as soon as she said this, her waist was tightened, as if he was expressing it his dissatisfaction.

    Lin Xiaoxiao turned her head to look at her and said, "Sister-in-law, how can you let them go so easily?"

    "As long as they apologize seriously and don't commit any crimes in the future, I can still forgive them." Song Jinxi said, looking at the embarrassed Lin Anan.

    She only saw Lin Anan lowered her head after receiving her gaze, thinking Lin Anan was showing weakness.

    Lin Xiaoxiao's voice came in her ears: "But if you think about it, today if it weren't for the second brother and cousin to stand behind us, if we don't have any support behind us, what would be waiting for you?"

    Song Jinxi glanced at her.

    Before she had time to think about it, she heard Lin Xiaoxiao continue to say:

    "You will be known as a'mistress'. Everyone present will look at you with strange eyes, and even  insult a little, they will clamor for you to get out or just treating you as a plaything."

    What Lin Xiaoxiao  said was not unreasonable. Thinking back to the scene where Lin Anan and Xu Lili had joined forces to mock her just now, Song Jinxi bit her lip and looked down in thought.

    She was thinking, now, when her identity has changed drastically, is she going to change her way of doing things a little bit?

    Although the environment in which she lived in the past was also full of inequalities, it was all just a little trouble.

    She was in key schools in middle and high school, everyone was busy studying, and they didn't have time to do those little tricks.

    When she arrived at the university, although she had a bad relationship with the roommates in the dormitory, the roommates would not take the initiative to make small actions to her.

    As for her working environment after graduation, it is even simpler.

    Colleagues are both technical nerds and men, without those intrigues. Even if the head of their department likes to exploits and oppresses people, it will only involve money.

    She has never encountered anything that involves an entire family or even an entire company.

    What's more, there is one more thing Lin Xiaoxiao didn't mention, and that was about Shen Liuchen's face.