39 ~ The truth is revealed

VOTE!

Sorry, I was busy with my brother's wedding and it was fantastic. I really enjoyed it.

Gulaab POV

"I will kill you"

I said and he laughed.

I didn't know but looking at his drunk face, there was an erupted willingness in me to kill him right away. My inner concise was telling me to just slap him right away.

Even after so many fights and his heartfelt apology he dared to drink. I didn't like him drinking at all.

"La la laaaa laa laa laa, hummm ummm laa  la ala la" He was murmuring the song and my heart just wanted to kill him even more.

I guided him back to our chamber. While walking back he was about to fall several times but I collected all my strength to make him walk. Powerful me,

"laa laa laa" 

I pushed him over the bed when he was drunk and then my sight fell on his footwear.

I moved my hand to his feet to remove them while he was busy singing.

"Even after our so many fights, you dared to drink... Great!"

I said as my heart was feeling weak and hurt. He was Sultan and I surely didn't have any control over his actions but it was my expectation from him. I thought he would not drink after that but he wasn't stopping either changing. 

Suddenly he stood up from the bed.

"Why did you bring me here. I want to dance"

He said in a husky tone catching my attention.

"No, you won't. You don't even remember your actions after drinking." I said showing my big eyes to him.

"I wanted to see that girl dancing," He said walking towards the door and I held his hand quickly.

"Stay there, you aren't going anywhere"

I said in a loud voice and he looked at me turning a little.

He walked closer to me and I stood still watching his actions carefully.

He looked into my eyes and said.

"I will go!"

"Why?" I asked little softly not to bring any fight and his gaze stopped into my eyes.

He waited for a moment before replying.

"Because I want to see those girls"

He has gone mad.

He said softly making a cute face.

"Why do you want to see those when you have your... wife with you"

I said looking into his eyes as I wanted to know what he feels for me. Though I knew it but never saw any seriousness.

He came closer and leaned in slowly to my ear muttering that word and took my breath away.

"If you want me to stop... Strip for me,"

His hot breath brought goosebumps on my skin and I shivered.

"No"

I said immediately.

I was about to take a few steps back but he placed his hand behind me stopping me there.

"Why?" He asked slowly.

I waited for a moment and then said.

"Because you are drunk and you will forget everything in the morning"