18 ~ Sultan takes care of his Begum

625 votes fast

Also, follow me if you guys are enjoying my works. It really makes me happy ❤❤❤

Gulaab POV

"This white cloth is wet too. I will give you another one. You should take this out"

The moment he uttered those words I got out of words. I didn't know what to say and how to react. But, somehow I was clear that he wasn't interested in anything but my safety.

I was nervous but suddenly a thought kicked my mind. Why was I nervous? I shouldn't be. He was my husband and if everything was normal, I wouldn't be that nervous. I shouldn't be that afraid.

He walked to the other side of the bed and brought a dupatta for me. I took it silently and muttered.

"Thank you!"

I cleared my throat and he understood my concern.

"Oh yes," He said and walked a little away from me. He opened the knot of curtain and in next moment. The bed was covered with the red velvet curtain around. I felt really good now. I threw the wet cotton cloth aside and covered myself with the dupatta.

I took a few breaths and held the last one to call.

"Sultan"

My voice came so slow opposite to my fast heartbeats when he parted the curtain and sat in front of me.

"Give me your arms," He said forwarding his hand.

I forwarded my arm and he held it softly. He took some coconut oil from the bowl and I understood that I had to hold my breaths to get wild for some time. From inside I wanted it to happen but somehow I was afraid because he had a really breathtaking effect on me.

He lifted his gaze and looked at me for a moment before diverted his sight to the affected arms. He lightly touched my skin and applied the oil from the shoulder to the fingers. He started lightly messaging my arms and I just started shamelessly at his face.

His thick eyebrows, long lashes, and beautiful lips. I remembered how he kissed me. His hand was rough but he was taking extra care when he was touching me. My skin had become red with rashes and burnt portions but I was still feeling beautiful. He was making me feel beautiful and the care he holds for me in his eyes was something I never saw.

He gave the same attention to my other hand and applied the cold coconut oil. I had always dreamed of a loving husband before that incident happened to me. I didn't know if I ever were able to get married to anyone. I lost the hope of a loving marriage after Abhidev. But, now looking at Sultan, I didn't know why my heart again started beating. Although, I was trying hard not to fell in love with him as he was a loyal husband and I respect his love and choices.

Everyone has the right to love and choose, Just with the fact that I started liking him, I couldn't hurt Zeenat Begum. But, she was very lucky to have a loyal lover like him.

Suddenly, I caught off-guard when he asked.

"Are you feeling better?"

I nodded looking into his eyes. He stood up and walked behind me. I felt a slight movement on the bed as he sits behind me.

"You are very caring, Sultan," I said as he applied oil on my nape. I felt his fingers lightly messaging me.

"No doubt, begum. You are my responsibility and knowing the fact that people can try to hurt you. I allowed you to stay alone here." He said messaging my back slowly.

"Why would anyone try to hurt me?" I asked slowly.

"Because you belong to Hind and to a different culture and they think that I will fall in love with you or maybe you give birth to our child." He said moving his hand from my nape to the cloth hem.