1

This book received 2nd place in SidNaaz Watty Award in Romance category

This book received 2nd place in SidNaaz Watty Award in Romance category. I am proud to share the certificate to all of you my lovely readers. 💕

                           **********

Sid was frustrated with the traffic, loud honking horns and above all the humid hot weather. Drive from his home in Ghaziabad to Noida daily was frustrating him but he had no choice. Being positive he thought thankfully his company is not in Delhi or Gurgaon wherein it would take like hours to drive to & fro. His drive takes 45 minutes to reach his company. Finally, traffic cleared, and he accelerated his car as he was getting late for his meeting. He likes punctuality, he has this principle, want of punctuality is a want of virtue! He parked his car and walked towards the entrance, he glanced through his watch and he had 20 minutes to prepare for the meeting, he was happy that he could reach on time and also got some time for setup. Him being the VP of the company had lot of responsibilities on his shoulders and today's meeting was one of them.

He was greeted by the receptionist in lobby, but his eyes froze when he saw a new face greeting him besides the receptionist. A beauty to behold, he could not take his eyes of her! White flawless skin, long chocolate color hair, a mole on her left cheek, so innocent and pure. He was awestruck like he has never been in his entire 34 years of his life.

"Good morning Sir", said Mona seeing him staring at the new girl who have joined today. "She is Ms. Sanaya Iyer, and she joined front office today as I will be going for maternity holidays next week. Sanaya, he is Mr. Sidhesh Sharma our VP". "Hello Sir, nice to meet you." said Sanaya in her smooth mellifluous voice, immediately with confidence and a smile which hit the chords of Sid's heart.

He nodded with a smile, "Welcome to VS corporations, Ms. Sanaya, looking forward to work with you." Saying he sauntered towards his room towards the left side of the reception. Staggered was an understatement but he felt like psyched with his encounter with this new employee. How is this even possible, he thought! He never believed in 'Love at first sight' concept, till now... but now he knows why it's been talked of so highly. "Really Sid do you think its love just by seeing her? I don't know but I think I am going crazy", he talked to himself. Someone knocked the door disturbing his self-talk.

"Sir, it's time for your meeting, everyone has come just waiting for your presence", said his PA Raj. Sid nodded, "Let's go, I hope everything is ready for the presentation." "Yes sir, everything is ready," said Raj. While walking towards the conference room Sid thought he will think about the attraction towards this special someone later lets first concentrate on the job.

Meeting got over after 3 hours and he again cracked the deal and got the project. Happily, he thought again about the same girl being lucky for her. "Damn! When did I become superstitious and giving kudos to her for this deal? Get hold of yourself Sid.", he chuckled, again something new he is been doing since morning he saw her.. smiling, talking to himself and happy from inside. Can someone has that much hold to your moods.. that's also something new he felt. Before entering the room he glanced the lobby to get a glimpse of his new enchantment. There she was in her pink churidhar, completely Indian nothing fancy with a pen in her hand and concentrating in what Mona was training her. He wanted to sit in the reception and just watch her, he was in a meditative mode just by looking at her. Curiosity grew inside him to know more about her. He came back to seat and asked Raj to call Mr. Gupta, HR manager to come to his office.

"Mr. Gupta, I heard from Mona that she is taking maternity leave, please provide her with all the necessary remunerations and benefits.", said Sid. "Yes Mr. Sharma we have taken care of that and hired her replacement. She is temporary hire but after 3 months we can make her permanent, assessing her work." "Why temporary?" asked Sid baffled. "She is a college pass out and this is her first job Sir, so we need to make sure if she can manage in our fast paced company environment." Explained Mr. Gupta. This made Sid think she is a college graduate..Hmm..quite young! "Good, can you please forward me the resume of the new employee." "Yes sure I will forward that, anything else that I can help you with?" asked Mr. Gupta. "No thanks, you can go now." Sid said and eyed his laptop.

"Sanaya Iyer... oh she lives in Ghaziabad what a coincidence... why haven't I seen her before! She is a Commerce graduate from Delhi University.. she is 21 years old, very young for me. I don't know if age difference matters! What am I thinking this for!! Why am I behaving like a marriage broker?" He shut down the laptop and drank water kept in the table. He was amazed to see his reaction since morning. He needs to talk to someone and get hold of what's happening. He took his phone out, "can't call Mom or Sister...let me call Sumit, his best friend since childhood... no he will also create a huge scene and even broadcast this in Social media.. NO... damn who should I talk to!! I need to get hold of myself. When did you become detective and going thorough an employees resume." Phone in his hand he dialed his company reception phone, without thinking as if his concience saying to do it... a soft musicial voice hit his ear... "Hello, you have reached VS Corporations, this is Sanaya here, how can I hep you? Hello.. Helloo..." Call disconnected... That's it this is he wanted to hear, a confirmation to his heart beat that why it is beating so fast.. he is madly fallen for this girl. Fallen at first sight! Fallen for life time.. He knows he has met his soul mate who is going to fill his empty space of a life partner.

________________________________________________________________________________

Hi readers, please let me know how you liked this story, this is my first time in writing and need encouragement. Please comment and vote if you liked it. Thanks & Love ❤❤❤