040 | Tell me if you can't take it

"When a woman submits to a man, it's the most precious gift she can give. Herself. Unreservedly. The man has to respect and honor that gift above all else. Even if he respects nothing else in the world, he must respect the woman in his care. It's his sworn duty to protect, honor and cherish his submissive."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

We are here.

The place was insanely gorgeous and I had to keep my mouth shut while admiring it.The inside of the club gives off a sexual vibe,dark lights and loud music.Beautiful decorations and a bartender.This whole place is so fancy.

"Follow me." He says grabbing my hand gently and we walk up on a stair.There were almost half naked girls going around the table with drinks in their hands.

This looks like a strip club but then a sign stops my gaze.I couldn't really see it because it was neon green and it was close enough to make me blind.

He opens the big door and then there's the real thing.There were different sections in this big area.There were private parts as well but I can see a girl tied up already.I take a deep breath and continued looking around.

There was a big wall in the four corners and in those walk you could find different kinds of sex toys.Handcuffs,blindfolds,collars and chokers,hoods,gags and different clamps.

Pretty much all you need in bdsm.

He stops and looks at me but I still can't believe how pretty this place is.I swear to god it's all marble and stuff.

"So?"

I turn around looking at him and he is waiting for an answer.

"This is- this is amazing." I tell him with a smile and he looks at me relieved.

"I'm so glad you-" He starts when someone came up to us.

"Boss!Haven't seen you in a while." The man says and he is half naked.My eyes travel down on his body which was pretty sick.

"I don't have enough time Tom,but I'm glad everything's going okay here.I made a good decision asking you for taking after it." Chris answers with a smile and they give each other a bro hug.The guy looks over at me with a smile.

"But I haven't seen you here." He says extending his hand.I took it and shake it.

"Hi I'm Kim Torres." I say nicely.

"Nice to meet you,I'm Tom Carlos.Have a nice time here." He smiles and walks away.Thank god he didn't ask what the relationship was between me and Chris.I still can't answer it.I mean yeah boss employee relationship but now it's way more.

I know he feels the same,I know he thinks it's way more than that.

He comes behind me hugging me and I can't help but giggle.Why is he so damn cute?