037 | Do what I ask for

"Share your weaknesses. Share your hard moments. Share your real side. It'll either scare away every fake person in your life or it will inspire them to finally let go of that mirage called "perfection," which will open the doors to the most important relationships you'll ever be a part of."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

MR.COLLINS

She's out of my office and I already miss her.I feel like she handled the situation pretty well or she just won't tell me if she's terrified of the thought of me having a club.

"Come in." I say and the guy walks in.Who the fuck is Mr.Barron anyways?I haven't heard of that name ever in my life.The door opens again and I stand up as I see who walks in .

"Colin?"

A smug smile appears on his face and the past rushes through my mind.

"Good morning boss." He says sarcastically and sits down on the couch in front of my desk.Okay calm down Chris,calm the fuck down.

I walk in front of my desk and cross my arms.How dare he appear in my building.

"What are you doing here?" I asked and you could hear the anger in my voice.I'm not going to hide my annoyance.

This man was my friend,I called him my best friend back then.I trusted him with everything because I thought he was reliable.He is a liar and a home-wrecker.

When I started my own business he pretended to help me out and told me he will be there to help me no matter what,well fuck him.When I went on a business trip he took the chance to dissuade other companies against me.He turned them against me.

He also took the chance to fucking kiss the only girl I liked.I wouldn't say loved because it's a strong word.They both lied to me about what happened and kept it a secret,I believed them that nothing happened and everything went on.I never knew he was the one who almost destroyed my future plans.

It was on a weekday maybe Monday I can't remember clearly.I went back to my office when I caught them.My so-called girlfriend was giving him a head.

"Why are you so pissed?I thought I would just swung by." He started and leaned back on the couch like he owned this place.

"Aren't you happy to see me?" He asked and I walked up to him.I was inches away to punch his stupid face.

Self control Chris.Self control.

"I'm gonna ask you one more time.Why the fuck are you here?" I asked and stepped back.He sighed and stood up.