023 | I've been taking it easy on you

"Sensuality, essentially, means falling in love with details that make you feel luscious."

༺♥༻

༺♥༻

KIM

We walk back to the hotel room and as he steps in he slams the door behind him.My heart almost jumped out and I turned to him.

"What is your problem again?" I ask as he adjusts his hair again.How the fuck is it not greasy yet?

"You have disappointed me twice this day,Kim." He says and crosses his arm.

"I - I didn't know I'm sorry." I say and he rolls his eyes.We were standing in front of the door and he looked really pissed.

"Bending over in front of fucking Lucien!" He says after silence and I look at him confused.

"Don't look at me like that because I saw it!" He says and I look away.I just adjusted my heels I didn't know it was that big of a deal.

"And why do you even care huh?" I ask and now I'm getting pissed too.He never tells me how good I was at meetings.He never praises me,never and I always think I did horrible.

"Who the fuck do you think you are talking to ?" He asked and his voice was scarier,deeper.

I want to talk back,give him a piece of my mind.I hate when people yell at me.I didn't even do anything and he acts like a fucking kid.I am so fucking done with him.

"Then take your anger out on me!I am so done with all your bullshit!" I yell back and his face doesn't change.It's like he is satisfied.

He doesn't say anything for seconds so I turn around and walk to the bed. "Jerk." I murmured and at that moment I felt his hand grabbing my arm and pulling me back to him.He doesn't turn me around,my back touches his hard chest.

I remember back to that night when we were so close.My mind is going crazy as I hear him breath behind me my palms got sweaty,what is he going to do?

He attacked my neck from behind and I can feel him leaving wet kisses there.He grabs my waist to keep me in place and I throw my head back a little to give him more space on my neck.

"You fucking asked for it." He whispers in my ear and .with one hand he pushes me on the bed .I tremble on the bed as I watch him getting closer to me.

"I've been taking it easy on you." He began and he got on the bed too.He pushed me down on my back and took my hands in one hand,pushing them down above my head.

"And I bet you enjoyed every single time we've been close to each other. Right?" He asked and with his other hand he grabbed my waist.I can't form a sentence,I just can't.He looks so... dominant.