Epilogue: The Aftermath

23rd August 2006

BSAA Headquarter Europe

BSAA Special Operations Agent / SOA

Chris Redfield

It's just another day at the office. Jill and I were on our way to the briefing room. We finally get another lead on the Umbrella remnant after all this month. Everyone thought they already done for. But I guess today's briefing will prove that wrong. The Director said that he's forming a new team that specializes in this matter. And all of the field agents will be introduced to this new team in the briefing.

"A new team, eh?" Jill breaks the silence.

"Yeah. Their main job is to provide us with intel about Umbrella, or what's left of them. How Umbrella operates and everything."

"Kind of need that actually. It's too dangerous for us to hunt them without any reliable intel."

"Couldn't agree more."

When we finally made it to the briefing room. We take our seats and wait for the rest of the agents to arrive. When everyone is present the Director starts the briefing.

"Alright, everyone. I'm aware that you already know why your here. Today I'm going to introduce you to our newest team that specializes in the elimination of the Umbrella remnant. They already working for the last two weeks and have provided us with a great amount of intel. From now on they will be in charge of this operation. Agent (Y/n), please come in."

Did he just say (Y/n)?

Someone then stands up from one of the seats and walks to the front of the room. He comes to the Director then shakes his hand. The man turns around to us, revealing (Y/n) in BSAA uniform. I widen my eyes as I can't believe what I just saw. (Y/n) in the BSAA uniform? For real?

"The stage is yours, (Y/n)."

"Thank you, Director." The Director then came back to his seat.

(Y/n) turn his attention to us. "Good morning everyone. My name is (Y/n) (L/n). And I'm going to be in charge of this operation starting today. I know, you guys must be wondering, why in the world the Director allowed this new guy to be in charge? The answer is simple. It's because I used to work for Umbrella. A few years back I was given a task by one of the US government officials to infiltrate Umbrella as one of theirs operatives. Gaining me a place as one of their USS Team squad leader, the USS Delta Team. Umbrella sends me and my team all around the world to do their dirty work. Infiltration, assassination, and extermination. Based on that experience I know well how they operate, some whereabouts of their headquarters, a key person to their whole operation, and what danger that we should anticipate. That's all about me. If you want to know more. Let's talk it out over a drink." He chuckled. Making everyone in the room laugh a little.

"I also want to introduce you to my unit."

A few men and women stand from their seats and walk to stand beside him.

(Y/n) point to the man standing nearest him, "This is man is our Recon. Goes by VECTOR. And no. That's not his real name by the way. But let's just go with that."

He then points to another guy, "And this man is, Vladimir Bodrovski. Goes by SPECTRE. He's the one on Surveillance."

"Most of the intel that you got so far in the last two weeks have come from them. And you can expect more. They're professional after all." He continues.

"And the last one is Christine Yamata, goes by FOUR EYES. She is our field scientist." (Y/n) point to the only woman standing with them.

"The team would go as WOLFPACK, with me as its leader, code name GHOST. And as you probably can guess already. Our team will not only provide you with support intel and instruction. But we also would do the heavy lifting on the field. So don't hesitate to ask if you need help. We're fighting on the same battlefield after all."