(034.) SHARED SECRET REVEALS

CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR. ✧ ೃ༄
❝ SHARED SECRET REVEALS. ❞

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Arriving to the mall, all four got out of the car, still dressed up. Since it was 6 in the afternoon, they thought it wasn't too late to head to the mall to buy a couple of films, get some hamburgers from In-N-Out and take Starbucks home, which Dream dreaded since he hated the smell.

"Everyone is staring."

Rose whined, clearly not liking the attention they had attracted from everyone as soon as they passed by people. Angelica and Dream stood in the front, both looking stunning and beautiful that it, of course, attracted the attention of others.

"Just ignore them," Dream tried to reassure the girl meanwhile Jose was bashfully smiling at some girls who waved at him. He turned to look at Angelica, who was just staring at the floor. "Hey, you okay?"

"I'm so hungry," Angelica groaned. "I'm just thinking about the fact that I didn't even get to eat."

"You're worrying more about food than what happened with your mom?" The girl nodded and Dream chuckled. "But, seriously, you okay?"

"Why wouldn't I be?" Angelica sighed. "I mean, yeah, I kind of stood up to my mom, but I'm just hungry."

"Did you forget to eat today?" Dream gave her a look, having been so into editing her video and getting ready he had forgotten to make sure she ate breakfast and lunch. Angelica looked away from his stare. "Look at me, brat."

Angelica huffed and looked at him, crossing her arms. "I didn't eat, Dream, or should I say, Clay. Now I have a new thing to tease you about."

"I thought you knew my name," Dream lowly chuckled, remembering from Angelica that he had a very recognizable laugh. "When am I going to know yours?"

"Hmm," Angelica hummed before shrugging, watching as some older women looked her up and down. "Do I look intimidating? I remember Genesis's husband mentioned that he was scared of me because of my resting bitch face, whatever he means by that. I'm a nice person."

"Mhmm," Dream snorted. "Sure."

"Don't "sure" me, idiot," Angelica punched his arm and he yelped. "Are you paying or am I paying?"

"Let me pay," Dream breathed out. "My treat to your siblings," they glanced at the two behind them who were conversing, "and my treat to yours."

"Me?" Angelica furrowed her eyebrows, pointing at herself and Dream nodded, smiling a little under his mask. "I-Fine. Free food, I guess."

Dream snickered and the two walked towards In-N-Out. Surprisingly, it was empty, and they all sighed in relief at noticing that they can dine inside. As Dream walked away to order them their orders, Angelica and her siblings went to go find tables.