25

Su Shu separated Han Chuchu from Gu Siyan and finally heaved a sigh of relief.

The system, "Host, do you think this can prevent two people from communicating?"

"No, as long as you don't face me and hit me in the face!" Su Shu didn't care at all. She took off her coat and hung her bag and coat in the closet. Turning her head, she just saw standing next to her. Gu Siyan.

"Ayan, sit down!" Su Shu greeted him sitting on the sofa.

I don't know if Han Chuchu is gone, after thinking about it, I decided to stay with Gu Siyan for half an hour.

Gu Siyan sat down first, Su Shu did not sit down beside him, but sat on the very edge of the sofa.

Gu Siyan glanced at the gap between the two of them, and moved his lips to explain what happened just now, "Su Shu, it wasn't because he wanted to date you or me, he..."

"I know, I know it!" Su Shu saw that he wanted to tell the truth, so he leaned in and interrupted him.

Gu Siyan lowered his head and saw her arm next to him almost touching his arm, not as far away as before.

Since she doesn't care about the person outside, it's okay that she doesn't know those things.

Suddenly the two of them stopped talking in the huge suite and fell silent.

Su Shu naturally started to look for topics again. She told him jokes, talked about some fun things that she encountered on weekdays, and said that the stray cat she had rescued had been cured.

After talking for a long time, there was no response from him.

Su Shu is a little unhappy. When she talks to those cats and cats, the other party knows that they will respond with two 'meow'. Is what she said is so boring?

Forget it, she looked for the subject again.

"By the way, Ayan, today I went to a fun place with Yan Yan. They were all lovers in the past. People thought that Yan Yan and I were also lovers!"

"When you go out to play in the future, don't mute your phone." Gu Siyan glanced at her.

"Oh, did you call me?" Su Shu was taken aback for a moment, got up and went there to get his bag, took out his mobile phone, and took a look. Several missed calls, "What are you looking for?"

Gu Siyan glanced at her. He saw that she hadn't come back all night and the phone couldn't get through. He thought of the daytime affairs. He happened to run into Zhao Ronghua who was on the wrong floor, drinking drunk, and talking disgusting things.

Medicine, toilet, ecstasy, and Su Shu's name.

His hands were faster than his brain, and he started directly.

Then she appeared.

Seeing that Gu Si said nothing, Su Shu knew that he was too lazy to deal with the topic again, so he ended the topic, "I will remember to turn on the phone in the future to make sure not to miss every call you make."

With the topic gone, the room became quiet again.

Su Shu lowered his head and glanced at his watch. Twenty minutes had passed, not bad.

You can let him go.

But after waiting for a long time, the other party didn't seem to intend to leave, so he just sat on the sofa with her.

Su Shu didn't understand why this person suddenly wanted to stay with her, and last night, he didn't know why he stayed in her room and didn't want to leave.