22

Su Shu was preparing luggage to go abroad, opened the drawer, and found a watch inside.

She took out the watch, and under the light, the men's mechanical watch with diamonds shining on the edge was very dazzling.

"Host, Gu Siyan didn't redeem this watch!" the system asked.

Su Shu looked at his watch, "Yeah, I don't want to go back yet!"

"It should be forgotten! You see, we all forgot!" the system said,

Su Shu put the watch on the table, tapping the table with his slender fingers, "Maybe!"

The system asked, "Host, what do you plan to do with this table!"

"Of course it is to remind him to redeem the watch!" Su Shu put the watch on his wrist. In addition to looking a little big, the watch unexpectedly matched her hand.

She picked up the phone next to her, took a close-up of the hand and watch, and edited a text message.

[Ayan, it's almost a month, if you don't redeem it, you will be my boyfriend! 】

Su Shu thought about it and felt too deliberate, so he deleted the last two sentences.

[Ayan, it's almost a month! 】

The picture is the watch she wears on her wrist.

After sending WeChat, Su Shu continued to pack things up.

Almost an hour later, Su Shu turned on the phone that hadn't responded for a long time. There was no transfer record and the other party's WeChat did not reply.

"Does Gu Siyan never look at his cell phone?"

The next second, the phone vibrated.

Gu Siyan actually sent a WeChat back and forth.

A simple word, [En].

Su Shu stared at this 'en' for a long time but did not receive the transfer information from the other party.

Su Shu didn't understand, "System, what does he mean?"

System analysis, "There are three possibilities, the first is the default relationship between the two of you, the second is to not take this watch seriously, and the third is to run out of money. Do you think that possibility is a bit bigger? "

Su Shu acquiesced to the second possibility, "According to what you mean, he doesn't want this watch anymore?"

"Host, Taiyi Island, he has lost so much money, don't you want to let this little money go?"

"I don't want money, or I think it's weird that the watch is with me. Okay, this watch is pretty good-looking and worth collecting. If he doesn't ask me, then I will keep it."

Su Shu said to put this watch together with his other watches.

After six or seven hours of flight, we finally arrived in Australia.

When the plane was about to land, Su Shu heard the familiar sound of sorry in the economy class next door, and finally understood why Lan Minghui suddenly had to take Gu Siyan to come to Australia with them, and Gu Si, who would never come here on weekdays. The words really came over.

This is probably the power of the plot.

Han Chuchu was actually on the same plane with them

"System, can I know why Han Chuchu came here? Was it an intern to follow his boss on a business trip? Or there was a male second..." Su Shu began to use his imagination.