24

The wind on the top of the mountain was a bit strong, and Su Shu was looking down to carefully check the safety of his paraglider bag.

"System, Gu Siyan doesn't seem to know about Weibo, but I think he is a bit weird today!"

System: "Where is it? Why didn't I feel it?"

Su Shu: "Don't you think he looked a little awkward when he looked at me this morning?"

System: "Maybe you snorted in bed last night!"

Su Shu: "I never snooze when I sleep!"

Su Shu checked his helmet and goggles again, ready to open the paraglider and take off.

"I said Su Shu, your heart is really big!" Xu Yan suddenly ran over to hold her and pointed to Gu Siyan not far away.

There was a woman beside the man. She was carrying a backpack and looking up at Gu Siyan obediently as if she was exchanging something.

"Then Nan Yueyao usually looks obedient, and when you see a conflict between the two of you, you can pry your corner when you catch the opportunity!" Xu Yan walked over angrily.

Su Shula stopped Xu Yan, who was filled with righteous indignation, "The more people who like Ayan, the more proof that I have a good vision!"

"Then you just watch other women approach Gu Siyan!" Xu Yan puzzled.

"An! You see that I have been chasing me for so many years, and he has treated me like this. What do you think Nan Yueyao can do for a while?" Su Shu said seriously.

Xu Yan nodded, thinking that Su Shu was right, but something was wrong.

There, Gu Siyan seemed to confirm Su Shu's statement, and Nan Yueyao's expression was not good and left from Gu Siyan's side.

Xu Yan looked at Gu Siyan and nodded thoughtfully, "Although Gu Siyan has a poor personality, he is a bit arrogant, but he doesn't mess with flowers, which is good!"

Suddenly there was a little wind, and the flight instructor came over and suggested that the novice could wait and fly.

Su Shu is not a novice. At an altitude of more than 2,000 meters, she is the first time to fly at such an altitude. Underneath is the Dead Sea in the shape of Crescent Bay, which is very safe.

She is going to fly now.

Turn on the paraglider, run forward, wave to Gu Siyan when passing by, shouting "Ayan!"

Gu Siyan looked over, Su Shu's petite body made a beautiful leap, flying in the sky like a bird, his eyebrows increased a little with a warmth that he hadn't noticed.

Looking down on the blue sky, at 11 o'clock at noon, there is no fog, and the sea is particularly blue.

Su Shu opened his arms and listened to the whistling wind in his ears.

"System, no wonder it is said that if you don't come to Australia to hop into the island to experience gliding, it is a trip for nothing. The following is really beautiful!"

Su Shu also did a difficult 360-degree tumbling movement.

There was a sudden gust of wind.

The paraglider was blown sideways.

The wind is getting stronger!

The paraglider is not easy to control at high altitudes. Su Shu tried his best to operate the paraglider, and the person was still taken by the paraglider to lean towards the sea.