✨22✨

Taehyung just stood there dumbfounded. He sighed and thought of doing the work because his plan didn't succeed and he didn't want to be childish by not doing the work and then might become a reason for loss of the company.

He entered his cabin. His mind was thinking about the incident that happened earlier. Jungkook's lips were indeed very soft and sweet. It tasted like strawberry, maybe because of the lipbalm that he applied.

He then got a call from Jimin. He answered it.

"Hel-"

"DID YOU KISS HIM? DID HE KICK YOU ON YOUR BALLS? ARE YOU THROWN OUT? DON'T TELL ME THAT HE GOT YOU BEHIND THE BARS FOR KISSING HIM!! DID HE KILL YOU- NO WHAT THE HELL AM I SPEAKING I'LL KILL HIM IF HE HURT YOU AGAIN! I HOPE YOU'RE ALIVE AND IF YOU'RE STILL ALIVE THEN WHERE THE HELL ARE YO-"

"STOP BEING DRAMATIC MINNIE!! I'M COMPLETELY FINE"

"Oh thank God you're fine Tae I was so worried. I really thought that atleast he'll kick you on your balls and then you won't be able to have children, I really want to become an uncle, Tae!!", Jimin whined.

"Oh my Gosh! None of that happened but Jiminie!!! And Just by your talks I can understand how much worried you were!!"

"Spill the tea quickly"

Taehyung told him that he kissed him but he didn't kiss him back.

"Oh that means he didn't want to kiss you", Jimin said.

"Yeah I guess so"

"What was his reaction though?"

"He was blushing maybe because all of a sudden I kissed him so..... And he had his usual cold expression on, but you know what Jiminie that I don't regret losing my first kiss to him. I actually liked it", he said while smiling.

"Oh is that so?", Jimin asked teasingly.

"No it's not like, I like him or something but his lips felt nice on mine. I really thought that he's going to atleast insult me again, but he didn't do anything. Guess I'm really the best assistant, not bragging though"

"Whatever! This is the first time my plan didn't succeed", Jimin said while rolling his eyes.

"Stop bragging Jiminie your plans never work", Taehyung laughed.

"You ungrateful brat!"

"Whatever", Taehyung playfully rolled his eyes.

"Listen, I'm thinking that he didn't kiss you back means he didn't like the kiss, right?"

"Yes, so?"

"And I've heard that he hates it when people try to flirt with him and become too touchy with him, so do that! But don't mess up with the work, just for our sake let's not try to ruin his company, it's important and it took him so much effort and time to get here so..."

"I get it Jiminie! Even I'm not planning in ruining the work I understand that and yeah I've heard that too so I'll piss him off by flirting with him or being touchy. One day definitely he'll lose his patience and then he'll let me quit"

"Listen from the way, you described your kissing scene earlier *laughs* he didn't show that he's pissed but I think he definitely was! So maybe he'll be pissed but he'll not show but after sometime he'll definitely kick you out" (This is definitely me enlightening my frnd by making completely wrong analysis🙂)

"Ye- hey bro! You're harsh!!"

"Whatever"

"Okay I'll talk to you later, Jiminie! Bye!! Muaaaah", Taehyung hung up the call before Jimin could say anything else.