✨5✨

Taehyung arrived at his office sharp at 9. He felt proud of himself. He quickly went to his boss with his coffee.

He knocked on the door and entered when he got permission.

"Good morning, sir. This is your coffee", he said as he gave him the coffee.

Did he just smile?!

He swore he saw a smile on his face, but thought that he was hallucinating.

Jungkook nodded his head and told him to check the emails.

"Okay, sir", He bowed to Jungkook and left.

He entered his cabin and started with the emails. After he was done checking he saw the time and decided to go for the break. He knocked on Jungkook's cabin and entered when he got permission.

"I'm done with the work, Mr. Jeon", he said.

"Okay, Mr. Kim", Jungkook replied.

"We can leave early today as there's not much work, today", he added.

Taehyung smiled at the thought of leaving early today.

"Okay, Mr. Jeon", he said happily as he bowed and left.

As he has completed his work, he went to the cafeteria. He saw a beautiful girl there. He smirked.

Jungkook came to the cafeteria as well. He just wanted a coffee and an excuse to see Taehyung but what he saw made his blood boil. At the entrance of the cafeteria Taehyung was standing with some bitchy looking girl. He was standing not too far away so he can hear what they were talking about.

"Hey~", She approached him giving him a flirty look.

"Hey babe", Taehyung being the flirt he is, flirted back.

"Want to go on date hun~", she said with her sweet voice as she started clinging to his arm.

What is that clingy bish doing with him?! WHY IS SHE ASKING HIM FOR A DATE?!! WHY IS HE NOT PUSHING HER AWAY?!!!! PLEASE SAY NO, TAEHYUNG! PLEASE!!

Jungkook thought angrily as his hands started shaking from anger but he didn't speak anything, He can't show that he's jealous. Taehyung was on his break so he can't say anything to him now.

This is so fun!

Taehyung thought looking at the girl oblivious of his boss's presence. He likes flirting alot, PARK JIMIN'S BESTFRIEND indeed.

A single hangout won't hurt, right?

"Sure baby!", He replied.

"So should we go tonight at 7? I'm so eager to go out with you", she said excitedly.

"Yes, we can. Because I don't have much work today"

Jungkook smirked.

Sure you didn't have much work, Taetae. But now you'll be having loads of work and you won't be able to go with that bish. See you at work, darling!

"By the way we're talking so much but we didn't ask each others name. What's your name honey?", she asked.

Never saw such a flirty girl before!

Jungkook scoffed.

"I'm Kim Taehyung, but you can call me Taetae or anything you want baby", he said, enjoying the look on the girl's face.

Jealousy was running through all of Jungkook's veins after hearing that.

"Oh Taetae I'm Demi!", She said happily.

I'm should be the one calling him 'Taetae' not you attention seeker!

"Let's meet here at 7. Now I should go. Meet you there Demi", Taehyung waved as he went away from there.

Demi smiled but frowned when he saw Jungkook glaring at her.

She bowed.

"Done flirting around?!", He asked angrily.

"W-what are you talking about, sir?", She murmured being frightened.

He harshly pinned her to the wall. She yelped in pain. She was surprised by his sudden act.

"NO FLIRTING HERE. UNDERSTAND BITCH!", He warned trying not to show his jealousy or kill her.

"Y-Yes sir", she replied.

Jungkook hummed in response and went away.

"What happened to him? He never cared about people flirting around and we were not even at work", she said to herself.

"Don't tell me that he has a crush on me and he was jealous!", She said jumping excitedly.

"I didn't know you liked me, Mr. Jeon", she smirked. (Pabo Demi😂)

Jungkook was working on the papers but he couldn't focus on it.

"Why did you flirt with her, Tae? Do you know how much it hurt me! Don't flirt with anyone except me, hyungie please! It hurts me so much to see you with someone else", He said as he wiped a tear that left his eyes.

He heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!", He spoke in frustration.

Taehyung entered the cabin and Jungkook's frown changed into a small smile but immediately covered it up with his usual poker face.

"You have to check all these papers and yes, you're not leaving before 10, today", he said blankly.

Taehyung's mouth hung open in disbelief.

"B-but you said, there's not much work today", he dared to ask.

So you can have fun with your chick. No, Not Today Babe

"Yes but now you have", he smirked.

He likes troubling me

Taehyung scoffed.

I didn't even take her number. How am I suppose to inform her now? Guess I have to ditch her today. Poor her.

He pouted sadly while thinking that. He really needed a break from this stressful life, that's why he agreed on going on the date.

Aww ish my baby shad.

Jungkook cooed at the adorable boy pouting sadly.

I'm sorry baby, but I can't see you going out with someone else.

Taehyung seemed to come out of his thoughts.

"Okay Mr. Jeon", he said as he bowed and left.

And like this hours passed by.

At 7, Demi waited for Taehyung to arrive but he didn't arrive. She enquired about Taehyung and came to know that he's the personal assistant of Jungkook. She also came to know that Taehyung will be leaving late as Jungkook has given him too much of work.

"So he gave my Tae too much of work because of jealousy", She scoffed.

"Taehyung seem to earn a good amount and Jungkook already has a crush on me. What if I get both of them? I'll be rich as hell", she smirked.

Little did she know that none of the two are interested in her.

[Edited]