✨7✨

"Hey Kookie~", Demi said as she entered Jungkook's office.

"How dare you call me that!", Jungkook snapped at her angrily.

"Why you behave like that? You should treat a lady like me very gently before somebody else takes her away from you", she said.

"Just get the hell out of here!"

"Okay I'm going to my Tae'', she said purposely to make him jealous and it worked.

How dare she call my Tae her's!

"I told you that stop with your nonsense! And HE is not yours", he said jealousy obvious in his tone.

"I'm his and he's mine, Jungkookie", she smirked enjoying the burning red angry face of Jungkook. Before Jungkook could say or do anything she left.

"He's not freaking yours!!", He screamed angrily and Demi heard it.

"Oh my Jungkookie you are so jealous. Ask me out quickly instead of hiding it, you're so obvious", she laughed.

Demi was getting on Jungkook's nerves. He swore he could kill the girl with his bare hands if possible.

"How dare she say that?! He's mine and only mine!! He doesn't loves her and he'll never ever!!!", he punched the wall in frustration.

"Don't be with anyone else other than me, Taehyungie. I won't be able to take the pain. Please!", He said as a tear rolled down his cheeks. The thought of Taehyung being with someone else scares him to the core.

"I can't do anything with that bitch because of my mother so please Taehyungie don't get close to her. I'm helpless now", his voice cracked thinking she might really snatch Taehyung away from him.

But then someone knocked on the door. He quickly fixed himself and muttered a faint 'come in'. There stood Taehyung with a smile but it changed to frown he saw his boss's state.

Jungkook was happy to see Taehyung but his bloodshot eyes and red nose didn't go unnoticed by Taehyung.

Demi was standing outside after she made a small talk with Taehyung which she wanted to be longer but Taehyung had some work so he had to go and meet Jungkook.

"Did you cry, Mr. Jeon?", He asked in a concerned tone.

Demi heard it as she was outside the door.

"Oh now he cried for me!", She laughed thinking that Jungkook cried for her.

"He's madly in love with me'', she smirked as she went away.

Jungkook widened his eyes.

"N-no I'm fine", he stuttered.

Taehyung knew he wasn't fine.

"I know I'm no one to speak that but when I'm upset a hug makes me feel better. Do you want a hug?", He asked carefully yet nervously as he thought that his boss might get angry on him.

Jungkook widened his eyes at the sudden offer.

Taehyung noticed the shock on his face. He was frightened that he might have made him angry and would lose his job.

"I'm s-sorry Mr. Jeon. You don't have-"

"Then come and hug me", Jungkook said with a straight face but he was nervous yet very happy internally.

Ofcourse why would he reject such a nice offer? He's been craving for Taehyung's touch and now he's getting it, there's no way he would deny the offer.

Taehyung smiled softly as he came towards him and hugged him. Jungkook smiled as his heart started beating faster. He buried his face in the crook of Taehyung's neck inhaling his scent and feeling his warmth. He hugged him more tighter not caring what Taehyung might be thinking of him. He held him as if Taehyung might fly away if he'll leave him. He felt butterflies in his stomach again.

Taehyung noticed the younger hugging him tightly. He's not breaking the hug and not letting Taehyung go. Taehyung didn't complain about it.

He must be really upset

He thought. He was feeling bad for him as he never saw him in this state. He gently stroked his hair, still hugging him.

Jungkook leaned in the touch. He felt so good. Taehyung's warmth made him feel so much better that he forgot about Demi and all he could think about was TAEHYUNG. Taehyung stroking his hair made him feel even more better. Taehyung surely knows how to make Jungkook feel better.

"Are you feeling better, Mr. Jeon?", Taehyung asked softly.

Jungkook heard the calming voice of Taehyung and hummed in response but still didn't let Taehyung go.

"I'm sorry Mr. Jeon but you have a meeting in 5 minutes", Taehyung said hesitantly.

Jungkook groaned. He didn't want to miss the warmth of Taehyung and let go of him but he has to now.

He reluctantly pulled away from the hug and already started missing his warmth.

"We should go now", Taehyung said.

"Hmm", Jungkook replied.

Jungkook was really happy about the incident that happened earlier but that happiness didn't stay long as he saw Demi in the meeting too. She winked at the boss and started staring at Taehyung purposely to make him jealous.

I wish I could kill her! So unprofessional of her!

His face turned into a frown.

"Don't stare at my Taehyungie!", He whispered angrily.

[Edited]