CHAPTER 16: IS IT STILL PRENTENSE?

Dedicated this chapter to my reader @PalakSurti

I was woken up by my gorgeous husband kissing me all over my face. " What a beautiful way to start the morning, is their a special occasion to warrant such a pleasantry?" I asked him as I pecked him on his lips," Does there have to be an occasion for me to show my wife how much I love her? It hurts how lowly you think of me," he commented while placing his hand on his chest and feigning hurt. " But seriously babe I have a lot planned for us today so you better get your sweet little ass up before I think of better reasons not to let you out of this bed the whole day," he said as his eyes turned a darker shade and he started kissing my neck. I was so lost in the pleasure since I have never experienced such feelings before but before it went any further he stopped and with one last kiss on my lips he got up," I will go first because it seems I need to cool off because it seems I have worked up and appetite for you," he said pointing to his erection and when I saw how huge it was I blushed furiously and hid my face with the covers. He just chuckled and if he only knew what that sexy and raspy voice of his does to me..... I think I better make the bed and draw the blinds.

After twenty minutes he finally came out and let me tell you the view was breathtaking, I even think I drooled," Are you going to come closer or you just going to stand their and check me out?"

" I think I might just check you out because the view is all too breathtaking," I said and am just shocked at how bold and talkative I've become especially around him and that look he is blessing me with right could bring me to my knees. If someone walked into the room right now they could feel the sexual tension emanating from both of us," I think I better go and take a shower before its too late. I went ahead and did my morning routine- took a shower, brushed my teeth, washed my face and then I realised in my hurry to get away from Xander, I forgot to bring a change of clothes and I have to go outside there in just my towel and I bet he is still in the room. After much debating I decided to be courageous and just go grab clothes then get back to the bathroom as soon as possible. When I opened the door he wasn't their and I sighed in relief but when I was heading to the walk-in closet something caught my eye on the bed. Xander had chosen an outfit for me and even shoes to match. I couldn't wipe the smile that had broken out on my lips and after applying lotion to my skin I wore the clothes and applied make-up to tie the whole look together.

I went downstairs so that I can show him the outfit but I found him giving instructions to our staff and since I didn't want to disturb the meeting, I decided to just head straight to the kitchen but it seems just my mere presence had distracted a...

I went downstairs so that I can show him the outfit but I found him giving instructions to our staff and since I didn't want to disturb the meeting, I decided to just head straight to the kitchen but it seems just my mere presence had distracted a few but when they say my outfit they all stopped listening and stared at me drinking in my appearance. Xander seemed to notice they weren't paying attention to him and when he followed their line of vision it seemed as if he had been caught in the same trance as them. His gaze made me feel hot in all the right places and his gaze darkened just by looking at my thighs and if his demenearing gaze wasn't enough all the staff members; male and female were looking at me and I suddenly felt self concsious of myself and started shifting on my legs nervously. He seemed to notice my discomfort and he seemed to break the spell I had cursed on him and strode towards me.