Poachers?!

(Y/n) POV

(Y/n): Easy big fella.

      I am with Aviva trying to help a Bald Eagle who has been shot in the wing, it's scared and wants us to go away.

Aviva: (Y/n), be careful.

(Y/n): Easy. I'm just here to help.

     To ease the eagle I take off my coat and shirt to show I'm not hiding anything and continue to approach. I get within arms length and the eagle snaps at my hand and draws blood, I keep my cool and keep talking to it for another hour. Eventually, the eagle gets used to my presence and I take a good look at it's wingand thankfully it can be mended but it will never fly again. The eagle allows me to remove the birdshot and re-align it's wing bone, then wrap it to keep the bones in place.

(Y/n): There we go. Thank you for your patience, now to get you to safety. Come on.

    I pick up the eagle and Aviva and I head back to the Tortuga to take the eagle to a wildlife sanctuary in Wyoming.

3rd Person POV

      Unbeknownst to our heroes, they were being watched by sinister eyes.

????: So, (Y/n) once again foils my money making plans. I need to get rid of him if I want to make my fortune.

(Y/n) POV

Aviva: There you go. Just rest here until your wing gets better.

(Y/n): I know a rehab facility that can care for him for the rest of his days.

Jimmy: Why not return him to the wild after his wing gets better?

(Y/n): The sad truth is the eagle will never be able to fly again, if we returned it to the wild, it would die of starvation because it lost it's ability to hunt.

Chris: It does happen sometimes but they will hopefully live comfortably.

(Y/n): I'll take him to the rehab center tomorrow.

Aviva: Need help transporting him?

(Y/n): I'll be okay. Thanks though.

Timeskip Next Morning

       I am taking the Createrra and secure the bald eagle in the back and drive to a wildlife sanctuary and rehab center.

Bill: (Y/n)! Good to see you.

(Y/n): Good to see you Bill. Think you got room for a Bald Eagle?

Bill: Always. *checks eagle* What happened?

(Y/n): Either trophy hunters or, more worringly, poachers.

Bill: Aw, poor boy. Well, good thing you helped him when you did. We'll take care of him from now on.

(Y/n): Thanks, keep me updated.

       It takes me the rest of the day to return to the Tortuga, but I park in the cargo bay and walk up to the crew quarters, I flip on the dim lights.

(Y/n): Hey guys. Hope it wasn't bor- Whaaa!

      The place is trashed, chairs are overturned, monitors are broken, plants burnt and the Creature Power Suits are still here.

(Y/n): What kind of party happened while I was away?

     I start trying to gather clues about what happened, starting in the Central Command Center.

(Y/n): These monitors weren't just broken, they were shot. *moves to dinner table* The crew didn't even get to eat supper. *thinks* There was a scuffle, the crew were caught unawares, but how? The motion sensors should've picked up the perps movements, unless someone hacked them, or just shot the sensors.

The New Crewmate (Male OC Reader x Aviva) (Wild Kratts)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें