Ch.10

Omniscient •

Q bent nique over the bed and began dry humping her a few times before she moved .

"Let me put a baby in you" he spoke causing nique to laugh .

"I wish I would have another baby, you about 10 years too late" she spoke shaking her head .

"You not even that old, come on" he spoke as he climbed over her in the bed .

Nique shook her head no once again before Q kissed her .

They began to make out for a while before Q started to undress nique , when her pants were off he moved her panties to the side and started licking

Nique moaned as he was eating her out , she placed her hand on his head guiding him closer to her clit .

"You like that?" Q asked lifting his head up , nique nodding trying not to moan loud because she had 2 teens in her house now .

Q started licking faster on her clit until nique couldn't hold it anymore , she came in his mouth and let out a loud moan.

Q laughed and sat up as nique scooted away from him "oh we not done" he laughed .

Nique prayed that no one heard her as Q pulled his pajama pants and boxers down showing his already hard dicckk.

Q pulled her by her legs to him and entered himself inside her ,she let out a gasp as he slowly started to pump in and out of her .

After a few minutes Q came and rolled over "fuck!" He yelled as nique laughed

"I gotta build ma stamina back up" he spoke as he rolled out of the bed .

He started the shower and got in still upset with how quick he came but he felt better knowing he came inside nique and she'd be carrying his baby soon .

Q got out of the shower and nique grabbed her stuff to get in .

"Whatchu want a girl or a boy?" Q asked as he wrapped his wet arms around nique .

She laughed shaking her head "I'm not having no more kids" she spoke .

"I just nutted in you, so yea you are" he said in a Duhh tone .

"Boy please , I'm on birth control" she spoke .

Q furrowed his eyebrows before backing up "Why you on birth control who you been fucking?" He asked .

"You in my business? Don't do that" nique spoke before she walked into the bathroom as started the shower back.

Q got dressed and grabbed niques keys before leaving the house .

He then made his way to the wearhouse .

Walking in he flicked the lights on, it was just how he remembered it , no one moved anything or messed with anything.

He walked upstairs to his office and pulled his employee files out .

"We back in business baby" he spoke as he began calling everyone up .

Some calls went to voicemail, some answered and said they changed their lives around .

And some answered and was ready to get back working for Q .

Q looked at his file with mekhi's  name on it and tosssd it in the trash .

He needed a new right hand man.

With Damari •

Damari walked up to his friend group not seeing Alexis .

He hadn't seen or talked to her since the night he kicked her out , he thought it was because she was mad but now he was worried .

"Have you seen alexis?" Damari asked kaylin causing his Bestfriend prince to laugh.

"Yea I went to her house yesterday, she hasn't been to school because she's sick" kaylin spoke and Damari nodded .

He didn't care about her being sick he was just Glad she hadn't been kidnapped .

Damari's other friend twan walked up and sighed "do any of y'all got the history homework from last night?" He asked .

"Yea Why?" Kaylin asked .

"Because ima fail if I don't turn it in"

"Man history is the easiest class how you failing history?" Prince asked .

"Because it's fucking boring ,like nobody cares about what people that lived before me did!" Twan spoke .

Kaylin rolled her eyes and handed twan her homework "thanks babe- I mean.. fuck" twan spoke .

Damari looked at kaylin who stood there froze .

Prince busted out laughing "oh shit!"

"Soo...."Damari trailed off confused .

His bestfriend just called his girlfriend babe.

"Don't tell me you cheating on Damari with twan?" Prince asked kaylin as she still stood frozen she didn't move at all.

"Prince you just mad because you the only one in the group that don't get play!" Twan spoke .

Damari shook his head and walked off , although he was cheating on kaylin , finding out that she was doing it too hurt his feelings a bit.

______________________________________________

😄

She not with him tonighhhttt, she not with Jim tonight, she in the gym tonight . Work out in that pussy aaayyeee