ch.4

omniscient •

"mari come here" nique spoke as her son came into the house , three minutes after his curfew.

"wassup mom?" damari asked as he kicked his shoes off , he went and sat down next to his mom on the couch .

"you know your dads coming home soon, how do you feel about that?" she asked looking over at her son.

damari shrugged "i don't know him so i don't feel no way honestly, as long as he don't get here tryna run stuff im good"

nique sighed "i know you don't know him but i want you to get to know him , every child needs a father figure in their lives"

"ight mom.. that's it?" damari asked and nique nodded . "what's for dinner?" he asked as he got up .

"i made some shrimp pasta" nique spoke .

because of damari's age she knew it wouldn't be easy for Q to just come grow a bond with damari , but she wanted her son to be open to having a relationship with his dad .

damari walked over to the kitchen to make him some food as nique got up "i'm about to go for a few hours you okay?" she asked .

damari nodded and continued making his plate .

nique opened her phone and went to her messages with caleb .

Caleb😩🥰

i'm on my way

okay 😉

nique closed her phone and left the house , after a 15 minute drive she pulled up to his house .

as she approached the door it opened , and caleb stood there with no shirt on and a towel wrapped around his waist as he waited for nique to get fully in .

"you look good" nique spoke as he closed the door behind her "so do you" caleb spoke as he kissed nique .

nique broke the kiss and looked up at caleb "i have to tell you something" she spoke .

"what? you pregnant?" he asked .

"oh hell no" nique quickly answered .

caleb chuckled "well then what's up?"

"this gotta be our last time linking , my husband is getting out of jail and he's crazy he kill people" she spoke .

caleb chuckled before he picked nique up "ian scared of that dude" caleb spoke as he began kissing on niques neck and walking towards his bedroom .

"i'm serious, i don't want you getting hurt" she spoke .

caleb ignored nique and continued to seduce her until she gave in and they began having sex .

It lasted for a few hours and when they were done nique was too sore and tired to move .

"What was that?" She looked over at caleb who was out of breath .

He layed down beside her "that was to convince you not to cut me off" he spoke as he wrapped his arm around her .

Nique needed to get home to her son but she couldn't help but fall asleep in calebs arms .

With damari •

"What if kaylin finds out?" Alexis spoke as she slid her jeans back on.

"She won't , you ask that every time we have sex" damari spoke annoyed .

"I know I'm sorry" she spoke as she sat back down .

Damari threw the condom away then put his sweats on and got on his phone texting his friend groupchat.

He asked who was up and when everybody responded he told them to hop on the game .

Damari looked up seeing alexis still on the edge of his bed looking around .

"What are you doing?" He asked as he grabbed his headset and turned the game on.

"Why can't we ever chill, you always kick me out after we have sex"

"My mama bout to be back any minute so unless you want both of us to get our ass beat you needa leave" he spoke .

"Whatever damari , I knew I shouldn't have caught feelings for you" she spoke as she got up.

She slammed his room door then slammed the front door causing damari to laugh .

He got up and locked the front door before texting alexis and telling her to let him know when she make it home safe .

____________________________________________

Like mother like son 😂