25 | divine timing

omg it's been so long since i've been here and i apologize but i'm finally forcing myself to update haha!

SO DIVINE TIMING-

this is such a huge topic within the law of attraction community, trust me i know, i've been there. and most of you are probably already familiar with this term.

it's basically saying that everything (your manifestations) have a set time to show up. you're not in control of when, but it has a certain time it will show up for you. this is actually not true in the slightest.

there is no force outside of you bringing you your manifestation, you are doing it all. you are the one who decides when something is going to show up. and not in the sense that you want it this day but in the sense of your state. if you are living from the end and in the correct state, then it will show up quicker than if you were not.

you can have a set date for your manifestation if you so desire, but i personally stray away from doing this because it's a lot of added pressure and focusing upon time, which you should never be doing. time is not real.

time is an illusion.

it hasn't been six months since your sp talked to you, that's not real. it hasn't been two days since you've lost your earrings, that's not real. time is not real.

besides, you already have everything you want anyways, so why would you be paying attention to time regardless?

THERE IS NOTHING OUTSIDE OF YOU BRINGING YOU YOUR MANIFESTATIONS.

YOU ARE IN CONTROL. FULL CONTROL.

YOU HAVE EVERYTHING YOU WANT NOW.

REMEMBER, the time it takes for you to receive your manifestations is based upon you living from the end! AND STOP PAYING ATTENTION TO TIME OR THE 3D.