CHAPTER FIFTEEN

CHAPTER 15

DANTE ARMEL

Next day I went to talk to Kathie. When I reached the address, I found Wade waiting for me outside.

"She's in?" I asked him.

He nodded.

Making my way towards the door I knocked a man opened the door.

"Yes?" He asked.

"I'm here for Kathie Kent." I said.

"Does she know you?" He asked.

"No. I just wanted to ask few questions. It's really important."

"Who are you?"

"Dante Armel." I replied, he thought for sometime then his eyes widened.

"Please come in." I nodded and made my way inside, Wade followed me in. "I'll just call her." He said and went inside.

I waited for her, suddenly my phone rang, I looked at the caller id it was Layla. Thinking that it must be something related to Adrian I picked up the call.

"Yeah."

"Dante, where are you?" She asked.

"I'm a bit busy."

"But you remember we need to take Adrian to the doctor."

"Layla, Noah will take care of that. I have some work."

"When will you be back?"

I rolled my eyes "Layla I said I am busy."

"But Dante, I really miss you." She said in a flirty tone. "Okay, how about a dinner tonight?"

"If I am free, surely."

"And then... if you want we can makeout too." I saw a woman came in the living room where Wade and I was sitting.

"I'll call you back later Layla." Saying that I hung up. The woman sat on a couch and the man who I assume is her husband sat beside her.

"Mrs. Kent, I am Dante Armel." I introduced.

She nodded. "What do you want from me?"

"I need to ask you few questions about.... Amanda Wilson."

Her brows furrowed "Amanda?"

"Yeah. She was your best friend, right?"

"No. I don't know any Amanda Wilson. You can leave." She said in a stern tone looking away from me.

I gave her a confused look "Why are you lying? We have information she was your friend. You both were in the same college."

She stood up from her seat "I said I don't know any Amanda Wilson. Why can't you understand?"

No. If she doesn't tell me about Amanda, I can't do anything. I need her help.

"Please leave." She ordered.

I stood up from the couch "Please, there's just few questions I want to ask it won't take too long."

"And I don't have answer to any of them because I don't even know the person you are talking about. Just get out." Saying that she turned around and was about to go back inside when I stopped her.

"Please Mrs. Kent, I need your help. I need to save my woman before Amanda harms her. Please."

She stopped on her way then turned around to look at me.

"She's in danger I need to save her before its too late." I said helplessly.

"If I tell you anything, she'll kill my whole family."