CHAPTER FIVE

CHAPTER 5

DANTE ARMEL

"Fuck." I groaned in pleasure, she was sucking on my neck. I was in the backseat of my car, with some girl, as far as I remember her name is Chloe or not. Who cares!

"Mmm." She moaned.

My hands travelled to her back I pulled the zipper of her dress down tracing my hands through her bare back. Pulling her dress down, I was about to suck on her breasts when my phone started ringing making me stop.

Groaning in irritation I took it out to see it was Amanda.

"Just let it go babe. Let's continue." The girl said.

She was on top of me, I sighed picking up the call to answer it.

"Yeah."

"Dante, we need to talk." Amanda's angry voice came from the other side.

"Amanda I am kinda in the middle of something we can talk later."

I was about to cut the call when she said "You shouldn't have yelled at her that day."

I knew who she was talking about. I signalled the girl to get off me as she did I sat back on the seat.

"Please. I don't think I did anything wrong."

"You did. She was your friend once."

"Was. She's not anymore."

"Did you look at her face? She was crying Dante."

My jaw clenched "I don't care."

"How have you turned so heartless? There was a time when you couldn't see her tears and now you are the reason for those tears."

"Well I guess time changes then." With that I hung up.

Why? Why does everyone have to make me regret my actions?

First her tears.

Then Dad.

And now Amanda.

"Fuck!" I cursed.

"Come on babe let's continue. I need you so badly." The girl beside me said tracing her hands over my abs, her hands moving down to the zipper of my pants.

Grabbing her wrist, I said "Get out." I was trying not to lose my temper but then again Emily's face would appear in front of my eyes.

"What? But we were supposed to-"

"Just get out."

Pulling up her dress she said "Asshole." And left the car.

Taking a deep breath, I leaned back on the seat with my eyes closed.

'I didn't kill her Dante.'

'How can you be so shameless Emily? After everything you did, you still have the nerve to come to this house.'

"Stop messing with my head Emily."

Buttoning up my shirt I got out of the car and made my way to the driver's seat. Buckling up the seatbelt I started driving.

I thought about what Amanda said earlier.

Friend. I scoffed.

Was she ever my friend?

I don't think so. I can't say what we were but definitely not friends. Why?

Because I don't makeout with my friends.