Qurbatein 4

"well its Moeed your brother. You know when i told baba about him he said i was engaged to him long time back but since we were kids so i dont remember any such thing anyways its good i am engaged to him and i wont have to go anywhere i will be living here with all of you only." Mehek squealed excitedly and Anya released the breath she didn't know she was holding till now. Anya first hugged the life out of Mehek and then punched her "why are you bothering to tell me now even? you could have told me after the dates were fixed. And why do you need my help when chachu has already agreed?" Mehek slapped her head "you silly you need to pressurize him because i am kinda in a hurry i will buy sooo many things, i will receive so many gifts i will get to take thousands of pictures without even asking for them and all the attention will be on me oh my my i cannot just wait." Anya rolled her eyes and shakes her head at her stupid best friend now soon to be sister in law. "okay but first come with me we will make some desert aakhir bhabhi banne wali ho meri" saying so both the best friends hugged each other. 

Sleep was far away from Anya's eyes the reason was one and only her Rehan Bhai huffing she stood up from the bed and went in the kitchen to make some coffee for her when she saw a man sitting in the garden area she went a little ahead to get a clear look and here he was sitting peacefully after stealing her sleep. She now made two cups of coffee instead of one and went towards the bench where he was sitting and gazing at the sky intently. "Ahem" saying so she gave him his cup and took the seat beside him "thank you i was in need of this." Anya smiled in return. Pushing the lose hair strands behind her ears she asked the question which she was giving her unsettling feeling throughout the day "Did you congratulate Mehek?" Rehan only nodded "By any chance are you unhappy with this alliance? uh i mean to say do you have any feelings for Mehek?" Rehan snapped his head in her direction and let out a laugh and he went on and on Anya was now confused and let out a nervous laugh. koi jinn tou nhi sawar hogaya in par bhaag Anya yahan se from past few months he was not giving a proper smile and now look at him Anya's brain started its work and she was planning to stand up when Rehan held her hand and made her sit again "from where do you get these stupid ideas Ani? the other day i asked to stop watching these stupid dramas but no you wont listen Mehek is like a sister for me and from childhood it was decided that Mehek and Moeed will get married to each other then what's wrong with your stupid brain." 

Anya instead of clarifying herself or giving a sassy reply said something which was amusing for both of them "you look so good and  carefree when you laugh it suits you keep smiling always." She said dreamily and in return got a full blown smile. Unknown to them a pair of old eyes was witnessing the scene and was in a deep thought "kiya mein ne rehan ko mana karke sahih kiya hai?"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never planned on separating the two lovebirds one who is aware of his ishq and the other who is still in dilemma.

thankyou soo much for all the love guys. next will be some shaadi scenes and tiny miny romance scenes who is excited?

keep voting and commenting 

takecare and see you soon with the next update