seis

pls look @ him hopping 🥺🤧

Friday night football was definitely one of the better parts of high school, almost like a pep rally with more excitement and adrenaline

Friday night football was definitely one of the better parts of high school, almost like a pep rally with more excitement and adrenaline.  On Wednesday, Mariposa had won her volleyball game, and now her and her family were in the stands cheering loudly as the Beverly Eagles ran out.  This would be their first game with Spencer, so the crowd was anticipating how it would go.
Once the guys had gotten to their side and lined up by the bench, JJ had ran over with his helmet in hand to the fence separating the track from the bleachers.  On the other side of it, Mariposa was standing there with her usual smile on her face as JJ ran up to her and kissed her forehead with his freehand on the small of her back.

They didn't have too much time since JJ was starting lineup and would have to be on the field before the game started, so they quickly did their pre-game handshake. "Give me my good luck kiss."

Mariposa rolled her eyes, but then met him halfway, not having to stand completely on her toes since JJ was only 6 inches taller and leaning down. "If you win, we can have a sleepover at your house." She incentivized in his ear. JJ looked down at her with a shit-eating smirk on his face before kissing her one more time and running back to the field backwards.

When Mariposa went back on the bleachers to stand with her family and Jordan's, Olivia handed her a little pom-pom and stared at her with her eyes squinted.  "What did you do to him? He was basically skipping."

"I just gave him a little incentive so our team would win."  Mariposa shrugged, The smallest of smiles on her face as she shook the pom-pom Olivia just gave her.  "Stop looking at me like that before I kiss you."

Overhearing the conversation, Casimiro looked up at both of them in disgust.  "You can't kiss her."  He said while shaking his head.  "That's cheating on JJ."

Mariposa and Olivia were going to respond, but didn't exactly know how to explain to a 10-year-old that because they were so close, JJ just didn't care. The game officially started and it was honestly a really close game. Both teams were pretty much on the same level as far as talent goes, and with Spencer added to the mix, they were doing a lot better than they usually did. It was the last minute of the game and Beverly was behind by about 3 points. They had the ball, but they were about 40 yards from their end zone, and with only a little bit over a minute left, the home side of the bleachers were watching in anticipation and pretty much everyone was standing up.

Beside Mariposa, Reina was standing on the seat and Casimiro was being held by their dad so he could see everything. Jordan had called the game, and both teams broke up, Beverly doing their best to protect Jordan from being stopped and Chatsworth trying to break through and stop him from making the touchdown that would give them the victory. everyone was impatiently waiting for jordan to throw the ball across the field, but the second he started running, Spencer had tackled a huge linebacker. Once that guy was on the ground, Jordan had a huge path to run through and the rest of the team kept Chatsworth away from him.  Within a few seconds, Jordan had made it to the endzone and scored the final touchdown that secured Beverly the win.

Everyone on the home side bleachers cheered, and once they were permitted to, everyone ran down to the field to celebrate with the team.  Out of everybody in the group, Olivia and Mariposa were the only ones to run down to the field while the families decided to wait for the crowd to calm down before congratulating their boys.  Despite everybody crowding into one area, Mariposa didnt sTstruggle hat much to find JJ.  They spotted each other around the same time and Mariposa ran at him while he caught her in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist.

Out of pure joy, JJ spun her around before just standing in the middle of the track with her clinging onto him. "I knew you could do it." She smiled down at him, peppering every inch of his face with a kiss, completely ignoring the fact that he was covered in sweat.

"We only won because of that good luck kiss you gave me earlier."

"I kissed you, not the entire team."

"I know, I carry this team on my back, baby." Mariposa laughed and shook her head at his response. She expected him to put her down, but then he started running with her still in his arms to her family.  "Did you guys see those tackles I did?"

"You guys did so good, mijo.  Mira, I recorded some of them and sent them to your parents."  Fabiola pulled her phone out of her purse I unlocked it, so everyone started to crowd around her to watch the videos.

That's when JJ finally put her down, but over his shoulder, Mariposa noticed Olivia walking away with her head down.  "I'll be right back."  With a quick kiss to JJ's cheek, Mariposa left his arms and went to go catch up to her best friend. Once she was in range to do so, Mariposa gently grabbed her arm. "Liv, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, I'm fine." She shrugged, a clearly fake smile on her face.

"Miss girl, we have been best friends since we were 5, I know when you're lying."  Mariposa pointed out.  She saw Liv glancing from her to something over her shoulder, so she turned to follow her line of sight and saw Spencer and Layla smiling at each other. She wasn't going to take it as anything, but then saw that they finish their handshake, but were still holding hands. "You didn't tell me you liked Spencer." Mariposa gasped quietly.

"I didn't know if I did yet, Mari." Olivia shrugged in frustration. "Don't worry about me. You have a sleepover with JJ, so you can come to my house tomorrow and I can explain everything."

It took a second to think about, but Mariposa nodded her head. "I'm your best friend, I'm always gonna worry about you." She stretched her arms out and pulled Olivia into a hug.  "You know I love you, right?"

"I know, I love you too.  Now, go get your boyfriend and use protection."  Mariposa was about to reply, but then Olivia cut her off with, "Birth control alone doesn't count."

"Not you hating on me."

Olivia jokingly pushed her away, and in return, Mariposa stuck her tongue out at her. "Mari, go away!  I'll see you tomorrow and we can get food."

no, i didnt update this story for the 3rd time today wtf 😹😹😹 yall delusional 😹😹😹 anyways biden won 😼 and signed 17 policies already 😜

VOTE AND COMMENT FOR NEXT CHAPTER ‼️