Chapter 9

Hi Everyone! Sorry for the really evil cliffhanger😈. But here is the end of you misery!

Last chapter

I saw 3 glowing orange eyes in a vertical line staring back at me.

This chapter

I screamed. I screamed the most girliest and highest pitched scream I ever had, completely forgetting about not disturbing the wreck.

Then I ran. I ran away from the room, as fast as my legs that felt like jelly would go.

The other three ran to, knowing that it must've been something bad in there.

I didn't stop running until I reached the edge of the secret beach. I leaned over, my legs were bent, and both my hands on my knees, panting.

"WHAT WAS IN THERE?!" Jasmine yelled/asked me.

"I....I....I...........s...saw.....t.......th.....three.....o......o.....orange........g.....g.......glowing........e........eyes.......i........in........a.......v......v.....vertical.......l......line." I said, my brain still reeling about what had just happened.

Felix and Nick gave me a 'have you gone out of your mind?' Expression. Jasmine's expression was hard to read.

"Are you sure?" Nick asked me slowly.

"I am telling you the truth!" I said, not believing that he thought I was lying.

"Yeah Nick, why would Lucy lie about that?" Jasmine said, coming to my defence.

"Sheesh!" Nick said, taking a step back.

"I definitely need to go to the library tomorrow and research this ship." Felix said, taking pen and paper out of his bag. "What was the ship called again?" 

"P...P...Point Reyes." I replied. He scribbled it down. 

"Ok!"

Ding!

Jasmine's phone dinged. She looked at it and said, 

"I have to go," 

"Bye." I said to her, 

"Later!" Both the boys said, and Jasmine walked off. 

I looked at my watch and thought that mum would probably want me to be home soon, so I said bye and walked off as well.

________________________________________________________________________________

When I got back home and walked up to my room, it was CHAOS!

My homework was everywhere, me bed was messed up, my books were strewn all over the floor,  and everything was messy.

"JASPER! JULIAN!" I bellowed at the top of my lungs. "YOU ARE IN SO MUCH TROUBLE RIGHT NOW!"

I heard someone come up the stairs. 

It was Mum. "What happened on here?!" She exclaimed.

"When I left this morning, my room was completely tidy, and now it is unbelievable messy! It has the twins handiwork written ALL OVER IT!" I said furiously.

Mum was shaking her head. "Jasper and Julian come up here now!" She called.

I heard loud thumps come up the stairs.

"Yes?" Julian asked innocently. 

Mum raised an eyebrow and said, "did you do this?"

"Noooooo," Jasper said just as innocently, dragging out the no.