Chapter Eighteen; Thumbs Up

Nyx grunted as she tried to adjust her position on the back of the super tiny ass car, having been forced on the backseat was bad, but having been squished with Bucky's hunk form was worse, now having Steve and Sam seat and push the seats from the front a bit back so they fit inside- was hell.

She gave up feeling comfortable, far past losing the feeling in her ass cheeks as she sat and stared at Steve speak to the blond Agent, that she had broken the nose off.

Bucky broke the silence by asking in a monotone voice, "Can you move your seat up?"

Sam responded in the same tone, "No."

Nyx held back her smile as she turned to stare at Steve and the woman, they turned to stare at the people in the car and Nyx waved her fingers only to stop when Bucky yanked her hand down and put it on her lap.

"What? I broke her nose, the least I can do is wave." Nyx looked at Bucky, an eyebrow lifted, and he scoffed but Sam spoke with the same expression on his face,

"Because you broke her nose is why you can't wave." He glanced back at her, giving her a look that told her to behave and Nyx sighed with a pout.

She suddenly gasped and pointed, "Oi their kissing!" Both boys snapped their necks as they turned to look at Steve leaning down and kissing the agent, proud grins over the three of them as they stared at the couple from inside the car.

They kissed for a few seconds before they parted, and Nyx was proud that Steve kept his cool. If what she had heard from Bucky was true, then he was a very skittish and unlucky guy with the ladies.

The woman turned to leave, and Steve looked back at the getaway car, his face falling as his eyes caught the three of them nodding in approval, Nyx even giving him a thumbs up with a wink.