chicken

THE LOOK OF SMUGNESS ON SCHLATT'S FACE TURNS TO HORROR AS I START TO FALL

THE LOOK OF SMUGNESS ON SCHLATT'S FACE TURNS TO HORROR AS I START TO FALL. i feel myself crash into him, falling face first into his chest. the man that collided with me as we turned the corner seemed to stay on his feet, while i on the other hand toppled two people over, and a whole bunch of suitcases. or so i thought.

when i open my eyes, my head is against schlatts chest, and he's holding my shoulders. my ears and face. blaze a bright red and burning sensation. his feet are pressed firmly to the ground, as he stays balanced. his arm is wrapped firmly around me as i hear him swearing at me before going to apologize to the man, xavier. him and his girlfriend have loud ass sex and parties whenever i dared to fucking sleep. he deserves it. i turn around and look at him.

"hey dickhead, you deserved that for you and your girlfriend and your loud ass intercourse," i can pretend that i did that on purpose when it's obvious to everyone it was not. i glare at him and then start to walk again. xavier looks at me me annoyed. i flip him off and usher for schlatt to join me in the elevator.

"the fuck was that clem?" he looks at me confused as fuck. i shrug and press the four button on the elevator. we stand shoulder to shoulder, with the luggage taking up most of the room. i twiddle with my thumbs and bounce on my legs waiting for the elevator to bring us upstairs.

"okay! this way," i smile as i bounce up and down through the halls until we reach apartment 404. on the outside it just says "error 404: clem not found" it was the best joke i could come up with okay? blythe helped a little bit. a lot a bit.

"error 404:clem not found," he chuckles lightly, repeating me and rereading the sign, "sounds like a georgenotfound ship name," i look up to him in shock.

"georgenotfound," i fake gag, "are you one of those stans? i thought they were teenage girls," i take in his muttonchops, and his complete opposite teen girl esque body. before he can answer i cut him off, "those guys steal all of my fucking viewers." i don't normally complain but when it comes to these guys it pisses me off.

schlatt face goes red as he grabs his phone and looks up 'goergenotfiund' "this georgenotfound?" he stares at me as i nod and reach down to my keys to unlock the door. i hear him shake his head. he starts to type something as i hear clacking noises.

"i never asked you," i pause, opening my door and basking in the light of my clean apartment. nothing like his, "what do you do? for a job i mean-" he smiles and sets his luggage on the ground, "-you've got to be able to afford a window if you have such a tidy office."

"i'm a streamer, i play minecraft and other random games. you've heard of jschlatt right?" i rack my brain and then i connect the dots.

"JSCHLATT? DREAMSMP JSCHLATT?" i look at him, angry and confused. he only nods his head and plops down on the couch. "THERE IS NO-WAY I CAN LIVE WITH SOMEONE WHO IS ON THE DREAMSMP!" i shake my head and walk over in front of him.

"gotcha. you gonna kick me out now?" he smiles at me, that smug look on his face. there's no way in hell i'm kicking him out. i can't lose.

"no way. i'm using you for clout." i smile and grab my phone, snapping a few photos. i hold it and smile, shaking my phone lightly, "be a good houseguest or i'll fucking leak this," i smile innocently, watching schlatts face drop, then walk into my room.

"lady! you can't post those!" schlatt walks in, seeing me fail to reach some of my blankets on the top shelf. he comes to help but i push him away, going to grab a step-stool. he nudges me out of the way and grabs it, putting it in my hand. i roll my eyes and start the short walk to the couch. i can barely see over the large comforter.

"there you go," i grin happily and sit down on a chair.

"i cant sleep in bed with you?" his tone sounds joking, but it feels flirty and genuine. shut the fuck up clem, he was obviously joking. i laugh and then smirk, fuck it.

"actually," i lift up the sheets and wrap them back up, "sure!" we're playing a game of chicken, and i'm the bisexual one not afraid of kissing anyone.

𝐖𝐇𝐎 𝐀𝐌 𝐈?
𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 𝐖𝐑𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐍??
𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀𝐀