Pillarmen vs Karens

I've been watching karens videos for the longest and I've been wondering how they pillar men would react to one

-Ever since his s/o bought him a candle form bath and body works, he has been addicted to it.

-One night he went out to bath and body works to find some more stuff.

-This is where he met the Karen. 

-He would probably attract a karen that complained that men shouldn't have long hair nor wear make-up.

-He wouldn't not pay any attention to her since humans are the less of his problems.

-This all went south when the karen came up to him with a pair of scissors and tried to cut his hair. He quickly grabbed her and through her to the ground, before he walked away.

-The police were called but after seeing the video a bystander took, the lady was charged and Kars was about to get free bath and body works for a week.

-Since his s/o told him about covid-19, he wore a mask.

 -Not because he was concerned about the virus getting to him, but because he didn't want be to look at him more suspiciously than they already do.

-One night while, he was taking a scroll down a street filled with different little shops, a kelvin (male karen), stopped him with an almost challenging aura, but wamuu didn't do anything, knowing at some humans do this to make themselves look dominant (even though that want be the case when he is done with them).

-"What do you want human?" Wamuu said looking down at the man who was glaring up at him.

- "You've got some verve wearing a mask in America." He said as he presented his body against him. 

-"It's there a pandemic?" Wamuu asked "That's all a hoax and who ever wear a damn mask in a slave! Are you a slave, boy?! With all those muscles.

 -Probably just oil shot up in you huh?" Wamuu at this point had grown bored of this human, who has not proven his self to be a worthy foe.

-Wamuu sent some of his divine wind, to the man picking him up and throwing on a roof top of a building. "Natural selection is going to take it's place very soon." He sighed as he continued his stroll. 

-He and his s/o already watch a lot of Karen videos so he was actually excited to see one in the wild

-He went with his s/o to a shopping center when he encountered a Karen.

-While his s/o was trying on some outfits he was looking around the store, picking out other things for his s/o to try on.

-This is where he saw her. He noticed that a lady kept looking at him and following him around.

-Each turn he took, she got closer and closer. 

-So after awhile, he turned around and put on the clothes he was hold into her arms and made her follow his around while he kept putting closes and other items into her arms.

-By the time his s/o came out they saw Esidisi with a lady carrying a towering number of clothes and everything else.

-As they made it to the front he slowly took one item from the lady at a time while making small talk with cashier making the process longer.

-After the final item was removed from the lady, she was a tired, sweating mess.As they were leaving out the shopping store, Esidisi put a penny in Karen's hand and a smirk on his face.

As they were leaving out the shopping store, Esidisi put a penny in Karen's hand and a smirk on his face

-He was with his s/o while they were out at night looking at some little shops that littered the street. 

-While his s/o was getting food, a group of teens came up to him asking him questions and flirting with him.

-He was not the bit impressed especially with their pitiful bodies and behavior.

-As they continued to flirt, he walked away from them, looking for his s/o only to be grabbed by one of the girls who was angry that he walked away. 

-" Stop." He said yanking is arm back from the girl making her fall of the ground.

-"Hey! You can't push my daughter on the ground, you mad man." said a karen as he walked up to him angrily. 

-Just as his s/o came back with some things, there was a full out argument going on. 

-The teen that was flirting with Santana told her mother, that he pushed her on the ground and called her names. 

-His s/o, knowing that Santana would never do anything like that, stepped up to handle the two.

- As Santana was trying to tell his side of what happened, the girl burst into tears screaming that it was not true. 

-As his s/o tried to get the girl to stop crying, so Santana could finish the the mom push her, causing a switch to flick in his head. 

-He caught his s/o before she fell, and he grabbed the karen who pushed her ,"No one touches my mate. Ever." He said pushing her to the ground as he grabbed his s/o hand and they began to walk away.

-Even though the karen and her daughter were yelling for arrest, nobody looked or tried to help them.