*Gym* pillar man x reader

Kars 

-He be the yoga instructor. 

-He feels that it is more elegant and graceful than lifting weights with a bunch of sweaty bodies

-He also enjoyed how many women enjoyed his class (and him)

-Speaking of women, he doesn't think they should lifted heavy weights or be around guys that just gawk at them.

-In his yoga room, it is a save place for women.

Esidisi

-In the gym, he has his section for people who don't want to actually work out, but play sports.

-He understands that working out can be boring sometimes and even stressful.

-so playing basketball, football,or even soccer make people more excited about working out.

-Now of course, there is a short work out before any game starts, but he makes it fun for everyone.

-However if you are a girl that wants to start working out, he will make it very fun. He will give you exercises that target any area you want and he will even let you win a few games but only a few :).

Santana

-He and wamuu do the heavy weight lifting

-if you want a quiet person that will not give you any comments unless you ask for some than he is the person to go to

-Wamuu tried to let Santana do the pilates, but that didn't work out so good, so he hired Caesar to take over that class.

-he is into bodybuilder girls

-he thinks that they are strong-minded and aren't like other girls

Wamuu

-Like I already said does do heavy weight lifting, but he also helps people in general since it is his gym after all.

-If you are new and want to lose weight, he will be honored to help you.

-Just like Esidisi, he will get workouts that are tailored to what you want to strengthen or loss.

-You never have to worry about him being angry at you because you can't do a certain workout

-he'll just give you one that is easier but has the same effect.

-I think he would like a bodybuilder woman.

-He values strength, so the stronger you the more you catch his attention.