Kidnapped 2.

He looked back at me, smiled crookedly, then I saw him disappear just that moment.

Why? Uncle Damian? Why was he doing this? What was he going to gain from holding me captive? What had Aaron got to do with it? Millions of questions came up at the back of my mind.

My head began to hurt again. I needed a goddamn aspirin or it was going to explode. I wished I could put my hands on it maybe it could soothe it a bit but I doubted it would do anything at all. Asking my captors seemed ridiculous.

I heard something I assumed was a door shut and I heard footsteps approach me again.

"How are you enjoying the hospitality?" I heard Damian say from the shadows.

"I don't think I need to be in the spotlight anymore. I know it's you. I saw you."

He paused for a while. Then chuckled. I heard him move an object I thought was a metal seat and placed it few meters from me.

"Kill the lights." I heard him say coldly. And in a matter of seconds the light was out.

I heard him stand up, walked towards me, placed both his hands on my shoulder, chuckle, then moved away from me. Soon, I saw a flash and the whole room was lit.

Well, it wasn't really a room. It looked like a factory that was out of order. It took my eyes a while to adjust to the new environment.

"So. You saw me hey?" I heard Damian say as he approached me from behind.

"Yup." I said trying to act brave.

"Wow. Confident. What do you think about that boys?"

I heard a chorus answer with chuckles and whistle coming from different parts of the factory. It was then I knew we were not alone. I looked around and saw few other men, like a dozen or above, armed with AK-47's and something I guessed should be Colt AR-15.

"See.. Your boyfriend took something from me. And I want it back." he said appearing in my face all of a sudden.

"What do you want." I said with my teeth clenched.

"What do I want?" he said with a chuckle, turned around to face his guys, "the young lady wants to know what I want boys."

"Yes. Just spill it out." I said running out of patience. He was beginning to irritate me.

"Don't worry sweetheart," he said placing his hands on my face, I shook my face to take it off. "all will be clear to you."

"Uhm Boss. I think he's here." I heard someone call from the other side. We both turned to face him.

"Let him in," he said to his henchman that made the report, "get in position." he said to the others.

He turned back at me, gave me a devious smile followed by a wink.

"Sir. You said I should let him in?" the henchman said in a Texas accent.

"No Carl. Let him wait outside. We'd handle it there." he said in a resigned voice.

"Alright sir." Carl said leaving the large room, or factory section I should say.

"Hey Carl," I heard Damian say, "go to hell." he said taking out a pistol before emptying two bullets into Carl's chest.

I stared in horror as Carl fell to the ground. Soon, I could see the bloody stain on his shirt. He still moved.

"Sorry you had to see that." he chuckled turning around to face me.

I felt my heart skip in fear. It was beginning to race very fast. But I kept my cool. I was safe... For now.

"Oh don't worry dear. I know what you are thinking. You are in safe hands," he said adjusting his suit. "Dimitri! Come along." he said to Steve Austin's look alike who was standing few meters away.