the unknown

Taehyung's pov
I don't know but I feel cold in my heart. I couldnot sleep well plus I had a weird dream. I get off my bed and I did the washing. I was selecting my outfits when I recieved something in my phone. I wondered who got my number as I share with nobody and only three people knows it. Who could it be and why is that person messing with me.

Unknown
Hi taehyun.

T
Who are you?

Ukn
I am a person who peeks on you

T
Don't joke . How you get my number?

Ukn
I know cause I like you

T
For your information, I am not interested and I am in love with someone

Ukn
Ah who is it? I heard you have girlfriend. Are you changing

T
This is none of your business and I didn't love anybody but now I am crazy over one person only

Ukn
Ah really. I don't think so cause I know your girlfriend or ex gf

T
Ahh you might have mistaken I am not interested in any women before I met her but no i am in love with her. I confessed my feelings but I am thinking that she is ignoring me. I will not give up easily so don't interfare between us.

Ukn
I will give up or not interfare if you tell me who is she?

T
No. I will not because you might be planning to hurt her.

Ukn
Calm down I am not like others. I am not a murder or a bully person. I have pno intention of hurting others.

T
I can't trust easily.

Ukn
If not I will find out and will plan as you said to hurt her or take her away from you

T
Ok. Please promise me  you will not hurt her if I tell you her name.

Ukn
Promise I won't hurt her and I will never interfare.

T
Ok. Her name is kim so hyun. She is beautiful, kind and hardworking girl.

Ukn
Ok. But I herad you have a lover already

T
No I promise I don't have. She was my first love and will be forever. I can't take my eyes off her

Ukn
That's really cute. I hope you too will work out.

T
Thanks. I am sorry for your feelings

Ukn
It's ok. I am happy if you are happy

T
Ok. Have a nice day and keep it as a secret. ok

Ukn
No problem. Happy day.

I don't know who is she but I am happy that she is quite understanding. But I am scared she might plan and hurt my girl. I kept searching for her but she is out of my sight. All of them are busy packing so I thought she might be too so I get into packing. 

We all got our things in the bus and took our seats. I kept looking for her. She came and took a seat next to mine. I am happy cause I can see a smile on her face. She is cute.

" today you look happy. What's the reason"
"Ah, it's because we had fun and now we are going back."
"Oh"
"Aren't you happy?"
"Happy but sad too as you ignored me a lot and couldnot spend time together"
"Sorry but next time I will take you in a good place"
"Ah really. You have to keep your word"
"Haha promise"
"Then I am more than happy"
" wow you are that much happy. I am glad"
"Thanks you made my day"
"Mention not". I was smiling during our travel. She slept on my shoulder and I like it the most. Today I think I am the happiest person  in earth.

Are you enjoying the story?.
Please  do vote and leave a comment.

Be healthy annd what safe. 😆😊☺❤💙💚💜💓