his girlfriend

Sohyun's pov
I was wondering who could be the person to send  me a message late at night.

Unknown
Sohyun stay away from tae

Me
I dont know what you are talking about . Who are you and how did you get my number

Unknown
Haha.  You should know me cause I see you with my man everyday

  Me
I don't have any idea and what do you mean by "my man"

Unknown
Oh you might not be knowing, he is with me and he is cheating  you dear.oh I mean flirting.  Better stop it before you go overbroad. I know you are good in studies and you are not interested in those things.

Me
How can you say that without any proof

Unknown
Don't worry I have photo.

I was very confused right now. Oneside it is telling me it's a lie but one says that it might be true. I was not sure . I read her message and later the photo. I don't know why but I was disheartened but I am not going to cry and be weak. So

Me
Ah don't worry I won't steal your man. I am a girl with pride  so I will not disturb. It's ok because he is my friend. I will let go this time and I will ignore him from now on. I am tired so I am going to bed . Bye

Unknown
I am telling before hand so you won't get hurt. Thanks for listening.

Me
Ok. ✋✋.

I turned off my phone as these things is killing my peaceful mind. Is he really like that. Why does he need to do with me. He was nice that's breaking my heart but I will not give any damn now. I know most of the boys are like that. School will start soon and I have to worry about my studies  not him. Let's enjoy this trip and forget these things.

Taehyung's pov
I had a wonderful sleep last night. I am feeling excited for the day. I don't know why but being with her makes me really happy. Why is she not giving me the answer but eating my mind wondering for her answer. I greet others and did the washings. It was a nice morning. After dressing I could see everyone busying themselve preparing for the breakfast when I am busy searching for her. I saw her viewing the morning scene with all her might. She looks beautiful. I tried to go to her but she left after noticing me. Why is she ignoring me?.   Is it because of yesterday night? But she never ignore me. She didn't greet me also.

Wow she is doing great. She is a girl of her words huh. I want her away from him.

Sorry guys for the late update again. My bad. Stay tune for the next chapter.

Who do you think is playing with sohyun?

Do vote and leave a comment guys.
💜💛💚💖💙❤💓