CHAPTER 3

Mikaella's POV

"Urggghhh!"

I groaned and buried my face on my couch as soon as I came home. After what happened, I quickly ran without saying a single word to Jeonghan. I really felt so embarrassed in front him that I got no chance to think of leaving him there.

He's really expert in making me annoyed and flustered at the same time. Those gestures that he showed earlier is just one of those evidences that he is one hell of a prankster. I can't even even think how he does it. Making me fall then doubt my own feelings after.

Getting my head together, I went to the kitchen and put the things that I bought at the store. Just then, I thought about Jeonghan's mom. She was always been so kind to me. I am very thankful for all her care and gratitude ever since me and her son got married. She always visits me from time to time, way more than my own parents. My mom was so busy running her jewelry store while my dad was busy with his own business. They often come and check me unlike Jeonghan's parents. That is why I always feel like I'm much closer to them than their own son. 

My phone rang and I quickly went to pick it up. I glance at the caller and Jeohee's name appeared on the screen. It was Jeonghan's sister. One of my favorite person in the world.

"Unnie!" She chirped as soon I answered her call.

"Hi Jeohee. Isn't it too late for you to call? Your mom might scold you if she found out that you're still awake at this time." I chuckled when I heard her whine on the other line.

"She won't find out unnie. I am in my bathroom right now and I bet she won't suspect that I'm still awake." 

If Jeoghan is a prankster, so does her sister. Even if she's just 17, she loves to play tricks and won't feel bad even if she made anyone cry because of her pranks. She likes adventure and will do anything just to get what she wanted. Including the thought of getting married with her dream guy, Dino. Yeah, Jeonghan's friend and the Seventeen's maknae. 

"Okay fine, now tell me. Why did you call?" I asked as I turned off the lights and went to my bedroom.

I heard her sigh before she spoke. "You know how much I like Dino right?" 

I hummed in response to her. I remember the time she told me about how they met, which was the day she fell inlove with Dino. It was love a first sight and she said that the moment she saw him, she knew he was the one. Even the fact that he is 5 years older than her, seeing him dance on stage and meeting him during their family gatherings made her feelings grew more to him. She even told me that she will do anything to make him fall to her charms. Quite cheeky and impossible though, but knowing Jeohee, she love people playing hard to get.

Though she wanted him to notice her, she was thinking about Jeonghan. Her brother would literally go mad if he finds out that she's secretly into his friend.

"You see, I got two tickets to SMA. And I want you to come with me, so Jeonghan oppa wouldn't get suspicious if he sees me there." She said.

"SMA? You want me to go with you to that award show?"

"Yes! Please unnie. Let's go together. I bet you wanted to see Jeonghan oppa perform too, right?" She persuaded.

Yes I do. I want to go there too. But someone like this child, I know she will do something besides watching them perform. Knowing that her personality doesn't include just sitting and waiting.

"Okay, I'll go with you. In one condition." I said.

"What is it?"

"We will go there to cheer and watch their performance only, okay? After the show, we will go straight home."

"Okay. Noted unnie." She answered with excitement.

"Okay cool. Now go to bed. Its getting really late."

"Thank you unnie! You're the best sister-in-law ever! Goodnight! I love you."

With that, I ended our call. This girl is very clever, but I love her. She likes to mess around but deep inside, she's an adorable girl. I smiled at the thought of going to SMA this Saturday. I was really planning to watch the show alone but thankfully Jeohee saved me from buying my own ticket.

----------------

"Unnie, did you brought your Carat bong?" Jeohee asked me as soon we rode inside the taxi making our way to the venue.

"Yes I did, Jojo." I teased and showed her my Carat bong.

I really love calling her Jojo everytime we bond. Its like I'm talking to my own little sister.

"Okay good. I'm so excited to see Dino, unnie. I wish we could see him up close." She commented with a glint of excitement in her eyes.

After a few minutes, we arrived at the venue. Tons of people, or should I say 'fans' are lining up to enter. Some were holding a big cameras while others are squeking at the excitement of seeing their idols.

I took Jeohee's hand and drag her to the end of the line. But before I could even pull her with me, she dragged me to the entrance and smiled widely.

"Jojo what are you doing? We need to follow the line." I told her getting nervous that the people in line might get angry at us.

"Relax unnie, I got this. If we go at the end of this line, Seventeen's performance will end the moment we get inside. So chill, okay?" She whispered and gave me a wink.

"Hey! What do you think you're doing?" I heard a woman screamed across us, as Jeohee and I came in front of the guards. "Can't you see the line here?!"

"Follow the line you bitches! You're not a VIP! Get your asses back to the line! We came here first so get out of the way!" Another girl screamed.

First off, I know its wrong to insert from a bunch of people. Of course, they've been standing there for I don't know how long. But one thing's for sure, she has no right to call us a bitch, especially that Jeohee is just a minor. She's not a bitch nor I am.

"You---" I was about to defend ourselves when Jeohee suddenly faced the girls who screamed at us.

"Darling! Get your senses back together. I am definitely a good girl, so as my unnie. But tell you what, if you keep on blaberring there like a nonsense wit, then you might see what you're looking for. We are far from bitches but we can be one. So shut the hell up or I'm gonna slap you with our VIP passes. Got it?"  My mouth went agape hearing and seeing Jeohee talk like a one hell of a 'don't mess with me woman'. I'm literally jealous of her confidence.

Without a word from the girls in front of us, Jeohee took my hand and pulled me in front of the guards with her. The guards nodded as they looked at our passes and gestured us to get in. 

My thoughts ran wild the moment we got inside. While Jeohee was dragging me to our seat, my eyes roamed around the artists' area. There, I found the man looking as dashing and handsome as ever, my very own secret husband, Yoon Jeonghan.

****************************************

UNEDITED.

I hope you're safe wherever you are everyone! Thank you for reading!

PS: Jojo is pronounced as "Jow jow" 😉

~xoxo