《Chapter 3: Zoey》

~Clap for yourself because there are lots of people behind you ready to hate you.~

Haven's pov:

When I stepped out of the main office, the bell rang. Everyone rushed to their classes while I was still looking at my schedule and trying to find my class.

Thankfully there were numbers on each class and each building was called by a letter. The main building was called the 'Block A'. My first class was in the 'Block B' Class B1.2. I looked at the direction on the wall and followed it to my first class.

When I reached, everyone was already sitting by their table and there were only three seats available. I walked toward one of the seats and again the stares were there. I was about to sit down when a girl behind stopped me.

I looked at her and she gestured me to sit beside her.

Okay...

I didn't argue with her and sit beside her. She has long dirty blonde hair, she wore glasses and she was wearing a cute blue dress.

"Hi, sorry if I seemed rude." She apologised.

"No it's ok, you weren't," I reassured her.

"I'm Zoey by the way," she introduced herself.

"I'm Haven."

"Nice to meet you and I like your hair colour." She commented as she pushed her glasses up.

"Thank you and same, nice to meet you too," I added.

"Did you just move here?" She asked curiously.

"Yeah, yesterday," I replied.

"Oh, I saw you coming today in your car. One of the students here has the same car as yours. I thought it was him at first but then you walked out and I instantly knew that you are new here." She explained before reaching to grab her books from her bag.

Was she referring to Enzo?

"Who is that student?" I asked curiously.

She looked at me, "Oh Enzo Garcia. He's one of the popular, yet dangerous guy here. He's one of the bad boys."

Dangerous?

Antonio's message suddenly came into my mind.

"Really?"

She nodded, "Yeah, he's been in bad fights with our school's golden boy Dylan. These two don't like each other and they don't lose any opportunity to show it."

Interesting...

"You said that he's one of the bad boys... how many are there exactly?" I inquired. The more I know, the better.

"Well, there are two groups. One Enzo's group, which consist of 2 guys in this school and some outsiders and there is Blaze's group... his group consisting only of 2 of his brothers." She explained while going through the pages of her book.

"Does these two fights too?" I questioned and she shook her head no.

"They are always on their side, fighting and handling their own battles. They don't have any beef together, however, they both despise Dylan." She pointed out.

"Oh well, I didn't know that Enzo has this reputation here," I said and she looked at toward me confused.

"You know him?" She asked and I nodded.

"He's my elder brother," I replied and her eyes widened.

"Oh my, i- I didn't know. Can you please don't tell him that I say that? I didn't know that you were his sister and clearly, he didn't want his family to know about this and here I am, telling you all this-"

"Calm down," I interrupted her as she started to ramble. She took a deep breath and calm herself.

"Goodmorning everyone, I'm sorry for my lateness." A woman rushed in, walking toward her desk. She put her bag on the table and took out a book from her drawer.

"Alright, let's get to wor-"

She stopped abruptly when her eyes landed on me.

"You are the new student right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Welcome to my class, I miss Felisha. What's your name?" She asked in a firm tone.

"I'm Haven Garcia," I told her. When I said the surname, some whispers were going around in the class.

"Alright, I'm starting a new chapter today so you will be able to catch up." She said and I nodded.

She went on with her class and started the new chapter. She also gave us some notes and we noted it down in the literature book itself. The door opened and everyone glanced at the door.

There were two blonde girls by the door. They were both wearing a booty short, and a crop top. Their lipstick was bright.

"Might telling me why you are both late?" Miss Felisha asked quite annoyed.

"Sorry miss," One of the girls apologised.

"We-our car broke." The other girl added.

"Oh really? Didn't your car crash last week?" Miss Felisha asked crossing her arms on her chest.

"That's my second car." The girl said.

"These two are Jane and Janel. The puppet of the school queen bee aka Meredith Shane." Zoey whispered beside me.

This school was interesting. There was the bad boys, the golden boy, the queen bee and her puppets... I wonder what's next, The players of the school, with their charm looks?

"Detention after school, both of you." Miss Felisha stated.

"What, no! You can't do that, there are sales at the mall and we have to go there after school-"

"Shut up Jane," The other girl, which I presume is Janel hissed annoyed.

"What she means to say is... can't we have detention another day or if we can do anything else to not get any detention, please," Janel asked and Miss Felisha shook her head no.

"My words are final, now go to your seat." She ordered. Both girls grunted before making their way to the seats in front of me.

Zoey leaned closer to my side and whispered, "That's why I didn't let you sit there, they hate when things don't go by their wishes and if they found you on their seat, they would have made a scene just to humiliate you."

"They are big bullies and they can make anyone's life a hell," Zoey added.

They better stay away from me because I won't mind putting them in their places if they mess with me.

However, I'd still have to be careful. Enzo doesn't have any idea that I fight and I don't know how he'll take it when he'll find out.

"Alright, where did we stop?"

Miss Felisha went on to continue the lesson.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah